Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-22-2009, 09:51 AM   #29
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabo View Post
Cookie said I would have good fortune.. looks like I had to pick. I was in the process of selling off the bike that day (through saturday), wound up spending the whole day Friday cleaning it and fueling it up. Only when I got back from the sale and checked did I see your post..and then looked at the watch.

"FUUUUUU!"

Then I hung my head.

There's irony in those images though. That road down to the beach access was where I picked the bike up. The Christian Camp thing was staffed by some volunteer firefighters for Saugatuk and one of them was the one that sold the bike to me. Talk about a nice view, especially at dusk.

But in the end it was a good day, I sold the bike and now have cash for my own 'Numero Tres'. How was Bell's? They selling Oberon in the store yet?
No Oberon yet. My wife's favorite, though. Glad you were able to sell the bike.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:55 AM   #30
ArcAngel

Drives: 07 Black Cobalt SS/SC
Send a message via AIM to ArcAngel
Nic pics number 3 especially the ones in the town showing us kind of a glimpse ahead
Old 03-22-2009, 09:55 AM   #31
UCF w00t
Geek

Drives: IOM 2010 Camaro 2SS
Thanks for the pics. The quality is outstanding. And how do you just happen to run into another Camaro?

This is going to sound ridiculous but could you maybe take pictures or video of putting golf clubs in the trunk? I keep seeing doubt in reviews, etc that they'll fit.
UCF w00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:58 AM   #32
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCF w00t View Post
Thanks for the pics. The quality is outstanding. And how do you just happen to run into another Camaro?

This is going to sound ridiculous but could you maybe take pictures or video of putting golf clubs in the trunk? I keep seeing doubt in reviews, etc that they'll fit.
You are one step ahead of me. We are going golfing in about an hour and I was going to try to shoot some video of the loading. So we will give it a shot and post this evening.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:59 AM   #33
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCF w00t View Post

...Why would there be?

-Put them in bottom first toward the back seat
-FOLD THE REAR SEAT!

They apparently don't know how to load their own bag into the trunk.
Zabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:00 AM   #34
UCF w00t
Geek

Drives: IOM 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
You are one step ahead of me. We are going golfing in about an hour and I was going to try to shoot some video of the loading. So we will give it a shot and post this evening.
Great minds think alike
UCF w00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:16 AM   #35
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Always great stories, Number 3! -- and GREAT pics as well!

Isn't it interesting where you run into other CTFs??

I was in Plymouth last Monday nite to meet up with Eastern Michigan Club for their monthly meeting - and while everyone was looking the car over, an ABM drove past and blew the horn.........

I would have loved to have 'tailed' you yesterday - -but alas I am in Minneapolils -- trying to get back to Detroit -- my CTF anxiously awaits my return so we can tackle the highways and byways............

Dinner Friday Night????
fbodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:20 AM   #36
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
Always great stories, Number 3! -- and GREAT pics as well!

Isn't it interesting where you run into other CTFs??

I was in Plymouth last Monday nite to meet up with Eastern Michigan Club for their monthly meeting - and while everyone was looking the car over, an ABM drove past and blew the horn.........

I would have loved to have 'tailed' you yesterday - -but alas I am in Minneapolils -- trying to get back to Detroit -- my CTF anxiously awaits my return so we can tackle the highways and byways............

Dinner Friday Night????
Dinner Friday would be awesome. I assume you know of a good place that would let us have a 2010 Camaro Show????? I'll make sure we keep both cars in hand just in case a Random Camaro Show can happen.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:32 AM   #37
MerlinZero
Big Orange

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
You guys got some damn good weather...

The car is absolutely beautiful.
" First, there was darkness, Then, On March 16th, Scott said LET THERE BE CAMARO, and there was Camaro, and Scott saw that it was good. Camaro5 3:16"

VIN: 2G1FT1EWXA9120523
ETA 7/6/09 (Delivered 7/10/09)
MerlinZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:32 AM   #38
fad1

Drives: Future 5th gen Camaro
Nice Pics Number 3, thanks for the upload.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:40 PM   #39
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Quote:
Silver seems to me to make all the little surface details pop. There are things on some cars you don't notice but then you see one in silver and go wow, I never noticed that.

I am actually very confused on color. I've seen them all but the TWO MAGICAL COLORS THAT NO ONE HAS SEEN . The Camaro looks good in all of them.
What TWO MAGICAL COLORS are you talking bout? cgm and white?

thx for the pics
Old 03-22-2009, 12:45 PM   #40
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
What TWO MAGICAL COLORS are you talking bout? cgm and white?
Well, make that 1 color. We've already seen plenty of white on the prototype cars. <_<
Zabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:02 PM   #41
VictoryRed08

Drives: 08 Cobalt LT2,
Wow nice pics Number 3. I think I've finally decided to go with Victory Red (hence the name). I was really liking IBM because it sorta looks like black at night but shines during the day and it accents the feature nicely. But now I think I'm just gonna go with red, as it should be, my fiance and I both love red cars and will purchase this in red (with black stripes of course).

Also, I love the side profile of the Camaro so much. Such a powerful stance that demands attention. mmmm.

Now just need to pay for that wedding and then it's Camaro time, really looking forward to those weekends when we just drive for hours, country, city, wherever the road takes us, definately my favourite past-time.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:50 AM   #42
FirstLSK
Dude, I love my car !!!!

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS white rally
Quote:
Dinner Friday would be awesome. I assume you know of a good place that would let us have a 2010 Camaro Show????? I'll make sure we keep both cars in hand just in case a Random Camaro Show can happen.
I know a good place -- DFW Texas. You bring the show and I bring the dough for dinner.

I know you are laughing but I would give my left---- uhhh left leg to be at your rolling Camaro show.
FirstLSK is offline   Reply With Quote