Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 11-03-2011, 09:26 PM   #365
jeff4946

Drives: 2010 RS 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSR-1 View Post
camaroonies???

I appreciate your input and offer of help, don't get me wrong!

I tried starting a porting business and have done about 20 heads but I have a full time job now.
I don't mind doing it here and there because it can get you gains that you can't get any other way.
BUT I can't see myself locked in the garage day after day running a dremel.

I am curious to see what my car does on the dyno and the gains that the manifold made but I don't have a spare anymore to send to you for testing and I don't have money to spend on the dyno.
I've spent too much on my car and new bike. The bike makes almost as much RWHP as the car! Well almost........
Your work is solid. My car runs like a top, and felt the gain right away. I wasn't scoffing at $400, just jumped on it as soon as I saw your revised price. I'm still thanking you.
K&N Cai, BSR Ported intake, MBRP catback, BBK long tubes, VMax throttle body, 3.73 SS gears, Zex nitrous 125hp shot, window switch, purge,remote bottle opener, bottle heater, Trifecta tune, Hurst short throw, RX catch can, Intake isolator, Ported Intake manifold
jeff4946 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 05:50 PM   #366
BSR-1

Drives: 17 ZL1 M6 Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff4946 View Post
Your work is solid. My car runs like a top, and felt the gain right away. I wasn't scoffing at $400, just jumped on it as soon as I saw your revised price. I'm still thanking you.
I didn't mean you!