Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 01-12-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
Xanthes

Drives: 2012 IOM 2LT/RS
Going to order soon, trying to think of things to bring up while talking numbers

Most likely going to be ordering my 2012 2LT this weekend, and trying to brainstorm things that I should bring up and get in writing before placing an order (doing a factory order).

So far I know I'm going to bring up what all the baseline warranty that comes with the car covers. Making sure to note if it covers the leather seats due to the ease of which they start to crack. If not see if if I can get it added on to the warranty. Also check on extended warranty.

Another thing is making sure the car doesn't come with a front license plate frame/placeholder, being that I live in AZ, don't need a front license plate so if it was there I would end up with two screw holes in my front bumper.

What are some other things that I should bring up in conversation while talking numbers before placing an order? Both things to talk about to ensure I get what I should be getting, and things to talk about to see if I can get them to throw it in.
Xanthes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 01:18 AM   #2
LED Crazy
okcamaros.com

Drives: 2016 SS
Warranty can vary from dealer service team to another dealer service team. My seats started to age out a little and my dealer made adjustments to make it better under warranty. Still ask them up front and get it in WRITING.

Tell them what you want to happen when the Camaro arrives. Do you want them to put gas in it? Want them to wash it? Take off the plastic? If I were you I would had them call you the second they know the semi is dropping it off so you can see them back the Camaro off of the trailer and inspect it on site. Ask you and your dealer those questions. Definitely make sure they do not install the front license plate.
LED Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 08:44 AM   #3
Xanthes

Drives: 2012 IOM 2LT/RS
If its possible for me to be there when its getting pulled off the truck, I will be.

Any reason why I wouldn't want them to put gas in it? Thinking maybe they will put the cheapest stuff they can in there or something? I know I'm only going to be filling it with the premium gas.
Xanthes is offline   Reply With Quote