Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)

Old 03-15-2012, 08:37 AM   #575
Stay Marine
Still love daily drivin'

Drives: Built '10 IBM 2SS; '15 Black Z/28
Gents,
In trying to figure what session to drive/work, is there a complete schedule for the rest of the events to bounce that off of?
I am sure one half day won't kill everything, but don't want to commit to a half day during key drag windows--is that info ready for prime time yet?
As a placeholder; put me down for Fri AM session.

Semper Fi
Old 03-15-2012, 01:53 PM   #576
SparkyDL75
SparkyDL75

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/Grey
Hey Pete, I am available for as much of the weekend as you need me! I would like to make a couple passes at the drag strip but want to do the autoX more. I'm excited to see how the Pace Car Package with the ZL1 upgrade does!
Brian
Suspension Pedders Pace Car Pkg w/ZL1 Upgrade; Pedders Upper & Lower Control Arm, Steering, & Differential Mount Bushings; Pedders SS Brake Lines; Pedders Dual Bearing Camber Plates; ZL1 Toe Link; Hawk Performance Ceramic brake pads
Drivetrain Maggie2300(8psi-3.4pulley); CompCam; 85lb injectors; ZL1 fuel pump; ZR1 MAP; Centerforce DYAD Twin Disc clutch; Stainless Works LT headers; QTP Cutouts; Rotofab intake; RX catch can; Mike Norris tune 643rwhp 598 rwtq

SparkyDL75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 03:30 PM   #577
skipinminn
Chiquita

Drives: 2013 1LE/1SS YELLO1LE 1 of Only 28
I have decided the helmet thingy brings me to choose only one of the two. I will be doing drag racing only. Please adjust my choice on the List #564.

Thanks

OK OK I just bought the Little lady a Helmet so i can do both. Keep me as I was This is going to be ONE SPENDY weekend LOL <<<<<

Last edited by skipinminn; 03-16-2012 at 07:44 PM.
skipinminn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:49 PM   #578
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
i'm sure there will be some loaner helmets
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 07:24 PM   #579
Elykson
Custom One Off

Drives: 2010 Chicago Blackhawks Edition #1
I'd be willing to loan my helmet out when not running. Just buy your own head sock.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:11 PM   #580
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerB57 View Post
Sign me up for Super Modified Pete, Ill help and work where ever you need me bud

Ben
I'll need your help diffusing some potentially explosive alcoholic containers in the evening.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:17 PM   #581
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Marine View Post
Gents,
In trying to figure what session to drive/work, is there a complete schedule for the rest of the events to bounce that off of?
I am sure one half day won't kill everything, but don't want to commit to a half day during key drag windows--is that info ready for prime time yet?

Semper Fi
Running the AC will NOT preclude you from participating in in the drag racing. We'll have a full schedule from the Mod Squad soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyDL75 View Post
Hey Pete, I am available for as much of the weekend as you need me! I would like to make a couple passes at the drag strip but want to do the autoX more. I'm excited to see how the Pace Car Package with the ZL1 upgrade does!
Brian
Sparky we have you covered!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipinminn View Post
I have decided the helmet thingy brings me to choose only one of the two. I will be doing drag racing only. Please adjust my choice on the List #564.

Thanks

OK OK I just bought the Little lady a Helmet so i can do both. Keep me as I was This is going to be ONE SPENDY weekend LOL <<<<<
CamaroFEST III hotel $359.63
Rear tires replacement after award winning burnout $643.52
Happy Little Lady -- Priceless
Old 03-19-2012, 06:12 AM   #582
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Okay, after going back through the thread, I think I've got everyone caught up. I updated the OP and the volunteer post (3, I think?).

2010 ABM and ParkerB57, thank you for volunteering some dedicated help!!! This is going to make this event smooth as silk!

Thanks all.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:49 PM   #583
Stay Marine
Still love daily drivin'

Quote:
Gents,

Semper Fi
You can plan me for Fri AM--I don't expect anything to change at this point.

S/F
Old 03-20-2012, 05:30 AM   #584
garcmol

Quote:
You can plan me for Fri AM--I don't expect anything to change at this point.

S/F
I'm a bit confused. I'm not plugging in drivers for their session on the track. I have no idea right now what the running order will be. I'm plugging in folks that volunteer to "work" a session as Friday, Saturday and either AM or PM.

Are you volunteering to work a session? If it's when you prefer to drive/work (which all drivers will be doing) I can't plug that in yet.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #585
Stay Marine
Still love daily drivin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
I'm a bit confused. I'm not plugging in drivers for their session on the track. I have no idea right now what the running order will be. I'm plugging in folks that volunteer to "work" a session as Friday, Saturday and either AM or PM.

Are you volunteering to work a session? If it's when you prefer to drive/work (which all drivers will be doing) I can't plug that in yet.
Looks like we are both a little confused; I took from the above that when you work a session, it will be a rotation during that half day period: while your class is driving, you drive; when another class is driving, you are working corners or helping out somewhere else. If that isn't the case, then you would need to hold off putting me down. I was volunteering to work/run on Fri AM.
Semper Fi
Old 03-20-2012, 12:06 PM   #586
garcmol

Quote:
Looks like we are both a little confused; I took from the above that when you work a session, it will be a rotation during that half day period: while your class is driving, you drive; when another class is driving, you are working corners or helping out somewhere else. If that isn't the case, then you would need to hold off putting me down. I was volunteering to work/run on Fri AM.
Semper Fi
No worries. During your driving session (whether AM or PM) it will be drive, work a corner, drive, help tech, drive, etc etc.... or something like that. So, you are correct and I was confused.

The "volunteers" are dedicated workers for an AM or PM session (no driving during the volunteer period)

But, right now I'm not plugging in specific drive session times. I'm waiting on some more info (which should be here soooooon ) before I can get into making the driving order up. I see your preference and will make a note of it. Thanks, now I'm straight.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:36 PM   #587
JusticePete

Quote:
No worries. During your driving session (whether AM or PM) it will be drive, work a corner, drive, help tech, drive, etc etc.... or something like that. So, you are correct and I was confused.

The "volunteers" are dedicated workers for an AM or PM session (no driving during the volunteer period)

But, right now I'm not plugging in specific drive session times. I'm waiting on some more info (which should be here soooooon ) before I can get into making the driving order up. I see your preference and will make a note of it. Thanks, now I'm straight.
As an arrow
Old 03-21-2012, 09:54 PM   #588
Stay Marine
Still love daily drivin'

Quote:

MOTTO! Thanks brother! I'll just stay flexible.

S/F, Stu