Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 03-22-2012, 12:39 PM   #57
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
We are 100% good. Sorry I haven't posted anything. Saturday at the Oside Starbucks. 1779 Oceanside Blvd, Oceanside CA 92054 @ 9:00. Hang out, meet up for an hour or so. Cruise route pictured above. Shouldn't take more than 30-45 minutes. End up at Oside Pier. There's restaurants on the pier, and parking. Some folks won't cruise...that's perfectly fine. Please come out and hang. I always have fun seeing you all. I think it's great we get to put screen names with faces. See y'all Saturday. And too, bring friends if they wanna come. I think two Trans Am's are gonna show. Be nice!!! LoL.

Last edited by GunnyG; 03-23-2012 at 12:13 PM.
GunnyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:10 PM   #58
rsoltero

Drives: CHEVY CAMARO 2SS
is anyone from IECC going? ??
rsoltero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:14 PM   #59
Cmlloveless

Drives: 2010 2SS RS
Does a 1/2 mile into Carlsbad count for IE? hahaha
Cmlloveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:30 PM   #60
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsoltero View Post
is anyone from IECC going? ??
You know what, I invited on the club thread. Hadn't heard back or seen any posts in here. I hope so!!!
Old 03-23-2012, 11:15 AM   #61
DET MSCL
Camaro Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to DET MSCL Send a message via Yahoo to DET MSCL Send a message via Skype™ to DET MSCL
Sounds like a fun coastal cruise! If the 60 degree whether does not bring out the "eye candy", or, anyone simply does not get enough "road time" this Saturday, feel free to make a run out to Borrego Springs to meet the CCSD Camaros, CCOSD Corvettes, and ECHOG Harleys! It is a 2-hour drive from Oceanside to Borrego Springs, so I suspect we'll have to meet up on the next cruise weekend (CCSD is planning a coastal cruise involving a tour of Hennessey Peformance in Lake Forest this June...TBD).

Most Camaros leave the AAA in Poway off Sabre Springs at 10:00 am (should be in the low 60s there too), meet up with others around 11:00 am at Dudley's Bakery in Santa Ysabel (could be in the mid to high 50s at that time), then finish the cruise out to the Visitor Center in Borrego Springs by noon time (should be in the high 60s to 70 degrees, but don't plan on any "eye candy"...)! Most will head back home along various routes starting around 2 pm...

Everyone have a safe and fun time tomorrow!!!!

2010 Victory Red 2SS ~ Black Leather ~ Cyber Grey Rally Stripes ~ Auto ~ SunRoof ~ Polished 20s, VIN: 102432

Ordered: 10/16/2008, Built: 4/3/2009, On The Rail: 5/21/2009, Departed Michigan: 6/1/2009, Delivered: 6/11/2009
DET MSCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:29 AM   #62
comm17
Racing Byrds

Drives: '16 BVM 2SS '10 IBM 2SS RS
Hey OC crew......are you cruising down together? I have been MIA for awhile too.

Thank you BECKY!!!
comm17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:18 PM   #63
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DET MSCL View Post
Sounds like a fun coastal cruise! If the 60 degree whether does not bring out the "eye candy", or, anyone simply does not get enough "road time" this Saturday, feel free to make a run out to Borrego Springs to meet the CCSD Camaros, CCOSD Corvettes, and ECHOG Harleys! It is a 2-hour drive from Oceanside to Borrego Springs, so I suspect we'll have to meet up on the next cruise weekend (CCSD is planning a coastal cruise involving a tour of Hennessey Peformance in Lake Forest this June...TBD).

Most Camaros leave the AAA in Poway off Sabre Springs at 10:00 am (should be in the low 60s there too), meet up with others around 11:00 am at Dudley's Bakery in Santa Ysabel (could be in the mid to high 50s at that time), then finish the cruise out to the Visitor Center in Borrego Springs by noon time (should be in the high 60s to 70 degrees, but don't plan on any "eye candy"...)! Most will head back home along various routes starting around 2 pm...

Everyone have a safe and fun time tomorrow!!!!
+1 Mike's put on another great SD area event. Sorry to have picked the same day Mike. I really picked the date because at the time Cmlloveless was headed out immediately. I think he's been pushed to the right a few weeks. I definitely encourage those that want a lil extra to join them either after or instead. Even if they'd like to stop by the Starbucks and continue on to Borrego. Have a blast, lots of Camaro's on the road that day. Spotted in SoCal 2012 should be the top thread the entire day. See you all Saturday...somewhere!!!
Old 03-23-2012, 12:27 PM   #64
Edlocs
IECC

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
You know what, I invited on the club thread. Hadn't heard back or seen any posts in here. I hope so!!!
Hey GunnyG, I sent out the info to our members. I am not sure who will be able to make it, but we have the word out. unfortunately I wont be able to make the meet

Hope you all have a good turnout
Mods: CAI Intake, Eibach Springs and Sway bars, Clear Bra, Borla Sport Catback, AAC Side Markers, DJG Phantom Hidden Headlight Grille, Suncoast Creation Functional Hood, Anvil Notched Spoiler, Custom Painted Stripes, Mail Slot Delete, 3D Carbon Fender Vets
Edlocs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #65
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edlocs View Post
Hey GunnyG, I sent out the info to our members. I am not sure who will be able to make it, but we have the word out. unfortunately I wont be able to make the meet

Hope you all have a good turnout
Thanks Ed!!! I'm gonna try and make one of your meets one of these days. Your next one on April 14th, I'll be out of town. Good luck with Mt Baldy, should be a blast!!!
Old 03-23-2012, 12:53 PM   #66
Navycorpsman

Drives: 2012 2SS 45th Anniversary
Got the lowering springs on now just gotta Wash the big bitch and I'll b ready for sat anybody going to racelegal tonight?
Navycorpsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:16 PM   #67
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2021 Shadow Grey Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm17 View Post
Hey OC crew......are you cruising down together? I have been MIA for awhile too.
Hey Trish

three of the Mayhem crew heading down. We are heading down on our own. I guess. Dont know who else is going and no plan
VR Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:40 PM   #68
BDS5GEN
aka randers3

Drives: 2011 camaro
I will come down to represent the IECC tomorrow. I will need to be back up to Fontana by 2pm to take my daughter to the Royal 300 at the speedway tomorrow. Anyone else from IE please PM me so we can roll down together.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:43 PM   #69
DET MSCL
Camaro Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to DET MSCL Send a message via Yahoo to DET MSCL Send a message via Skype™ to DET MSCL
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
+1 Mike's put on another great SD area event. Sorry to have picked the same day Mike. I really picked the date because at the time Cmlloveless was headed out immediately. I think he's been pushed to the right a few weeks. I definitely encourage those that want a lil extra to join them either after or instead. Even if they'd like to stop by the Starbucks and continue on to Borrego. Have a blast, lots of Camaro's on the road that day. Spotted in SoCal 2012 should be the top thread the entire day. See you all Saturday...somewhere!!!
What is this world coming to when we have to choose between two great events! The Borrego Springs cruise is sponsored by the ECHOGs (El Cajon Harley Owners Group)...the Camaros and Corvettes going are simply joining in (so I can not take credit for any of the fun tomorrow...unless of course I give others a photo-op of me being ticketed by a Sheriff Helo somewhere out in no man's land...)

2010 Victory Red 2SS ~ Black Leather ~ Cyber Grey Rally Stripes ~ Auto ~ SunRoof ~ Polished 20s, VIN: 102432

Ordered: 10/16/2008, Built: 4/3/2009, On The Rail: 5/21/2009, Departed Michigan: 6/1/2009, Delivered: 6/11/2009
DET MSCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:48 PM   #70
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2010 Carmaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm17 View Post
Been kind of MIA myself lately. I can't make it. Wifes side of family is doing this monthly get together and I missed the 1st two cause I already had plans autocrossing. Promised I would make this one.
Sounds fun, haven't been a cruise for awhile.
cterry is offline   Reply With Quote