Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 06-27-2009, 01:21 PM   #15
LadiesMan217

Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNetGarage View Post
Of course she wants that. Do you know that the pattern you talk about either costs money to buy or takes a lot of time and test fitting to make sure it is a good product. I will be offering pretty much any and all colors and I will have the patterns test fitted before I do so. If you guys can be a bit patient I will be doing some really cool stuff soon. I am waiting for my own Camaro to test fit on and take pictures. I will be offering many different striping and graphic options. Many which have not been done yet, and offering any color you guys want, including metallics.
Obviously I would expect to buy the pattern. I know this stuff just doesn't magically appear and it takes work and time to produce them.

Just out of curiousity...how much would you charge for white pearl vinyl bumblebee stripes? (No install, just the purchase?). What's an approximate price?
Old 06-28-2009, 10:07 PM   #16
SicSix6
The Demon Photographer

Drives: 2010 1SS IOM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baughman View Post
I would say get them painted on, it gives it your own personal touch
+1

1SS IOM LS3, GM 4-pack guages, SLP SS Front Emblem, Roto-Fab CAI, Solo Performance Mach X Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Throw Shifter
SicSix6 is offline   Reply With Quote