Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 11-28-2013, 09:12 AM   #15
Meltdownaverted
I sell Camaro's

Drives: traded 11 2SS RS SGM for 13 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler H View Post
These are all unsold units! They did seem to be all coupes. I can't recall a vert in the bunch. I was definitely surprised to see them all sitting in a row outside. However it does look pretty sweet! Apparently the tires can sit outside they just can't roll the tire until it goes back up to 5 above for 24 hrs. I don't know if I would trust that. My tires were replaced from cracking from last winter shipping. My car was delivered to me last Boxing Day via flat deck with cracked tires! Shaganappi was awesome about rectifying it at no charge to me! There is no warranty coverage on cracking as we know but since my car had not been driven by me and I hadn't even taken delivery yet they stood behind taking care of it. I know you do awesome at the dealer you work at due to how YOU treat your clients. I am treated the same at Shag and that is why I have purchased 7 vehicles from them so far. Taking care of your peeps is the key to success for sure. I sold at GM in the early 90's and I know first hand the efforts needed to make your clients happy and succeed. Hope that zero percent financing brings in some sales for you! Have a great day Layla! My name is Tyler. I met you at the Red Deer cruise. I'm sure ya don't recall me but I remember you. I loved your dog!
Tyler I remember you! White ZL1 with the different splash guards right? Glad your dealer takes great care of you. Hope to see you on the Alberta Cruise this year!
Meltdownaverted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:11 AM   #16
Tyler H
XLR8TNG

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltdownaverted View Post
Tyler I remember you! White ZL1 with the different splash guards right? Glad your dealer takes great care of you. Hope to see you on the Alberta Cruise this year!
Wow! I'm impressed once again. That's me. The front splash guards I made for my car worked perfectly this year (not a single rock chip). The 2010 I had was pretty beat in the gill area. I got the idea on fabrication from this forum. It took a while to achieve a factory look but I believe from all the compliments I've had on them I hit the mark. I will be at the next Ab cruise for sure! It was a lot of fun this year!
Tyler H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:24 AM   #17
lbls1

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS SOM; 2015 Malibu LTZ
Great news. I hope my car will come in before 12/9. I might take advantage of this offer!!!!!!

'14 CAMARO ZL1 Blue Ray Metallic
lbls1 is offline   Reply With Quote