Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 09-10-2013, 04:50 PM   #85
rich3fan
What's this button do?

Drives: 2019 Black 2SS
All, due to the upcoming Camaro vs. Mustang shootout in Ennis, I think it would be best if we postpone the October meet-n-greet until later on in the month. The event participants will need to be up early in order to be at the track by 8 am Saturday morning, and I don't want to do anything that would cause their R/T's to suffer. Awake and alert and sharp as a tack!

rich3fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:58 AM   #86
jrod_z28

Drives: 2012 VR Camaro ZL1
I like the way you think!
jrod_z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:05 AM   #87
Princess1
White Wizard

Drives: 2014 Camaro RS LT
You can change my vote to Twin Peaks in Mesquite. I just don't know if I'll be able to make it depends on the day, but hitting different cities is cool with me! :-)
Old 09-12-2013, 01:32 PM   #88
DFWZ28

Drives: 2010 SS
i am in the next time, my wife and i enjoyed to great company. princess, when you get a chance can you post your pics?

thanks

Loop
Old 09-12-2013, 02:43 PM   #89
Princess1
White Wizard

Drives: 2014 Camaro RS LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWZ28 View Post
i am in the next time, my wife and i enjoyed to great company. princess, when you get a chance can you post your pics?

thanks

Loop
Check our social group page and they are in there and on my profile page in albums, but you'll need to accept my friend request first.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:48 PM   #90
BUNNY15

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2SS/RS 6M ~~ LSA
Newb

I'm new here, but I would like to make it out to the next event if possible? Is this the best place to find time/location updates? Thanks
BUNNY15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:58 PM   #91
rich3fan
What's this button do?

Yes it is BUNNY15. I try to keep this thread updated, and there's also a thread on the Lone Star Camaro site, http://www.lonestarcamaro.com/forums...-Mesquite-area) The October meet will happen later on in the month though as previously mentioned.

Old 09-12-2013, 09:32 PM   #92
DFWZ28

Drives: 2010 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess1 View Post
Check our social group page and they are in there and on my profile page in albums, but you'll need to accept my friend request first.

Of coarse I accepted your friends request sweetie. Great pics and my wife was super happy when you and your car showed up...even texted pics of your car to my daughter. They both loved it!!!!
Old 09-12-2013, 11:00 PM   #93
Camarojt

Drives: 2011camaro SS
Does this Oct meet and greet have a definite date and location or is it just being polled to see where people would prefer to go?

If its a vote, Plano Hooters is literally 2 miles from my job!
Camarojt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:05 AM   #94
rich3fan
What's this button do?

I'm going to start another poll for the next meet soon. So far we've gotten to a Garland location and a Plano location. The results of the poll that's still visible showed that 3 people voted for Twin Peaks Mesquite, and even though second place went to Primos Garland, I felt that we should make our way around the different cities listed in the thread title just to be fair to everyone. People who attend the GTG's get to vote first as a way of rewarding attendance and the more that people come out, the better the chance they have of getting their location picked. My vote went to Twin Peaks Mesquite simply because that's what the majority so far want. Personally I'll go to any of the locations that're in the cities listed in the title.

However, what I'm talking about with the preference poll is, do people even care that we bounce around from city to city? Which is more important, location or food selection? What day of the week do you want to meet, and what week during the month, for instance.

The next three weekends are covered with club functions and the Race on the 5th of October, so I think we should wait until later on in October for the next get-together. How's that sound?

Old 09-17-2013, 02:34 PM   #95
BUNNY15

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2SS/RS 6M ~~ LSA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsBroke View Post
Yes it is BUNNY15. I try to keep this thread updated, and there's also a thread on the Lone Star Camaro site, http://www.lonestarcamaro.com/forums...-Mesquite-area) The October meet will happen later on in the month though as previously mentioned.
Cool thanks.
BUNNY15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:57 AM   #96
BlueSteele

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsBroke View Post
The good times were had by:

KSMYSS
CINDER02
sjmorrow
Mr. & Mrs. DFWZ28
Princess1 & her fiance Will
jrod_z28
Bluesteel
superdrummer38
ItsBroke

The vote count thus far for the October meet location:

Twin Peaks Mesquite - 4
Buffalo Wild Wings Plano - 1
Buffalo Wild Wings Mesquite - 1
Lion & Crown Addison Circle (English style pub) - 3

I'll ask mlee to re-open the poll with these options plus one or two others, and the vote counts. This next poll will be open for 2 weeks because I want to post another poll that asks what the majority's preferences are regarding the monthly meet-n-greets, especially going into the winter months. Stay tuned.

all!
I would like to change my vote from Lion & Crown Addison Circle to downtown Carrollton Babe's Chicken.

There is a decent sized parking lot in the center of the area and the old style buildings should make for nice scenery.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:12 AM   #97
rich3fan
What's this button do?

I'll edit my post to reflect the vote changes above, and when I get home and look at the sheet again I'll also indicate who voted for what, since the poll is also set as public (others can see who voted for what).

Old 09-18-2013, 06:53 PM   #98
rich3fan
What's this button do?

Post #85 has been updated to reflect who voted for what. Camarojt, I don't think I answered your question properly. The next poll will be to decide where we meet next; it will be open for 2 weeks, but then I want to poll the group to see what everybody feels should have priority. More to come on that one.