Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-05-2009, 10:48 PM   #1
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Thumbs Up!

Ok I know like all of you I am totally obsessed with the thought of my future camaro. For what ever reason I really have only seen a hand ful of Camaro's in the Salt Lake Valley. Ok today driving home I saw a black one I was fine with that and smiled. Then a few minutes later I was a few blocks from home when all of a sudden there it was a red jewel camaro with Black stripes all I could do was look at the car and give the guy driving it a Thumbs up! He waved back.. I was excitted to see it but sad at the same time.

It about killed me off to know that I am only and still at 1100 status with two more months before my allocation is even going to be ready I wanted to cry. So for now I will order my camaro5 shirt, continue to read the posts on here daily and smile inside knowing that eventually I will get my dream car.

I'm really glad to have found this site reading everyone's posts from the silly ones to the informative to the sad. I think it's so cool that all of us are total strangers yet we are sort of united because of the love we have for this fantastic automobile we call the Camaro.

Anyway good luck to all those whom have their babies, to those waiting to get one.

Way to go all you new camaro owners in Magna Utah.
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:58 PM   #2
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post
Ok I know like all of you I am totally obsessed with the thought of my future camaro. For what ever reason I really have only seen a hand ful of Camaro's in the Salt Lake Valley. Ok today driving home I saw a black one I was fine with that and smiled. Then a few minutes later I was a few blocks from home when all of a sudden there it was a red jewel camaro with Black stripes all I could do was look at the car and give the guy driving it a Thumbs up! He waved back.. I was excitted to see it but sad at the same time.

It about killed me off to know that I am only and still at 1100 status with two more months before my allocation is even going to be ready I wanted to cry. So for now I will order my camaro5 shirt, continue to read the posts on here daily and smile inside knowing that eventually I will get my dream car.

I'm really glad to have found this site reading everyone's posts from the silly ones to the informative to the sad. I think it's so cool that all of us are total strangers yet we are sort of united because of the love we have for this fantastic automobile we call the Camaro.

Anyway good luck to all those whom have their babies, to those waiting to get one.

Way to go all you new camaro owners in Magna Utah.

There are a lot of us that feel your pain... Sometimes life just ain't fair !!!!
Old 08-05-2009, 11:15 PM   #3
JewelZ
Just Lovin' My Camaro!

Drives: CGM 2LT/RS/AUTO
You'll be ok, in the mean time look around your state for dealer who have cars or have an allocation coming up to be picked up. I have waited over 4 months and I have a little less than 3 weeks left, I'm at 3400 and tpw of 08.03.09 with no VIN yet.

NJHKKM $29,965.00 1EH37 1100 03/28/2009 AFF, B34, DCP, FE9, GBV, LLT, MX0, SGC, UQA, WRS, 2LT

50 YEARS FROM NOW, DON'T YOU WANNA BE ABLE TO LOOK BACK AND SAY YOU HAD THE GUTS TO GET INTO THE CAR!?!?

ORDER STATUS : 6000 as of 08.18.2009. VIN# 33,985!!! His name is 'GOLIATH'!!!

GOT MY CAR!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!
JewelZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:26 AM   #4
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Thanks for your support. I have looked at other dealers but I already put my 500.00 down back in June and well I think they are all in the same boat on allocations and when the auto would be built..

I will hang in there..
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote