Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 03-31-2016, 09:41 AM   #1
SSJ455

Drives: "Kara Zor-El" 2017 2SS HBM
Batman Vs Superman

Has anyone seen it? I was on vacation when it came out but I am going this weekend to see it. What did you think? Please no spoilers.

Thanks
Dangerzoooooone.

SSJ455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 09:57 AM   #2
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
I will just say that it wasn't as good as the hype. Wish, I would have just waited for it on on demand.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 10:10 AM   #3
Tcnj80

Drives: Black Jeep srt8, IOM 2013 2ss/rs.
Affleck did ok, Eisenberg as Lex was a terrible casting and to me that hurt the movie.
Tcnj80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 11:11 AM   #4
BlazeNGlory

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
I will just say that it wasn't as good as the hype. Wish, I would have just waited for it on on demand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcnj80 View Post
Affleck did ok, Eisenberg as Lex was a terrible casting and to me that hurt the movie.
+1 to both of these comments...
Hotchkis Lowering Springs, Pfadt Balance Rear Sway Bar, BMR End Links, Cadillac ATS Front Brembo 4-Piston Brakes, VMAX Ported Throttle Body, VMAX Ice-olator, Volant Cold Air Intake, Magnaflow Resonated X-Pipe, Magnaflow Axle-Back Exhaust, JEGS Exhaust Cutouts, GM Strut Tower Brace, Hurst Comp Shifter, Heritage Front Grill, 3D Carbon Front Air Dam, T-Rex Lower Billet Grill, 3D Carbon Front Vendor Vents, 20x9 OEM Polished RS/SS Wheels Front & Rear
BlazeNGlory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 12:16 PM   #5
clarkkent

Drives: 2013 2SS (sold)
I'm a huge comic book nerd, always have been, and I liked it. It's definitely noticeable that they're setting up for the standalone movies (wonderwoman, aquaman, etc) and building up to the Justice League movie.

Because of that, I think they crammed too much into the movie, and the storyline wasn't the greatest, but I still enjoyed it a lot. Can't wait to see the rest of DC's upcoming movies
Old 03-31-2016, 01:49 PM   #6
willstrout

Drives: Beats
It's a much awaited movie of the year because the two super heroes are coming together to entertain us. I hope people who enjoyed the movies and cartoon episodes of these characters can enjoy the most. Definitely it will go thrilling us for 2 hours.
Old 03-31-2016, 02:01 PM   #7
klswanky

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LT RS
Personally...I could have waited till it hit the Red Box for rental. It was slow for the first 3/4 of the movie and the baby face Afleck/Batman acting 'Mad/begrudged' was just ridiculous. Again in my opinion... but I think Wonder Woman stole the stage....

Punisher Themed ; Magnaflow Resonated x-pipe / Muffler Delete ; Spectre Air Intake ; Red LED interior ; Smoked Tail Lights ; Silver bow-Ties ; DRL Harness
klswanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 03:37 PM   #8
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
I'll try to watch it with my son tomorrow after I pick him up from school.
JLSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 04:49 PM   #9
justjoshin

Drives: 2010 SW 1SS L99 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
I'm a huge comic book nerd, always have been, and I liked it. It's definitely noticeable that they're setting up for the standalone movies (wonderwoman, aquaman, etc) and building up to the Justice League movie.

Because of that, I think they crammed too much into the movie, and the storyline wasn't the greatest, but I still enjoyed it a lot. Can't wait to see the rest of DC's upcoming movies
Agree with this. Brought my son to watch it a few nights ago and enjoyedit. I'm a huge comic fan and artists though. Daredevil season 2 on Netflix is damn good if you have not seen it yet.
Old 03-31-2016, 05:24 PM   #10
clarkkent

Drives: 2013 2SS (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjoshin View Post
Agree with this. Brought my son to watch it a few nights ago and enjoyedit. I'm a huge comic fan and artists though. Daredevil season 2 on Netflix is damn good if you have not seen it yet.
Yeah Daredevil, both seasons, are really good. Ah, what a time to be a comic book nerd!
Old 03-31-2016, 05:26 PM   #11
Dizzy82

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS A6 RJT SuperCharged
Don't waste you money.
BMR sub frame brace, BMR tunnel brace, LSR sways, LSR CM ca & tl, Sphon ExD el, GM tower brace, Megan EZ Streets, Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided brake lines, PowerStop D/S rotors & pads, Doug Thorty Ceramic Shorties, Magnaflow x-pipe, MRT V2.0, KICKER PowerStage sub & amp, Infinity speakers & tweeters, Viteese Throttle Controller, Viteese Paddle Shifters, ACS T2 Splitter, ACS T2 Ports/Quad LED lights, VDI kit, Havoc diffuser, IPF ECU/TRANS tuned, IPF/KPE Supercharged. 364RWHP/297RWTQ
Dizzy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 09:00 PM   #12
Donald

Drives: Just a dream...
Been on the fence. Probably wait for Redbox.
Attached Images

Donald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 09:09 PM   #13
shawn18
OWTATIME

Drives: 1969 CaRaMo
I took my 5 yr old to see it andI thought it was ok. I am not a " comic book nerd" as some people say at all. I wouldn't even watch it if my son wasn't interested in it. But I did think it was ok after the first hr or so.
Old 04-01-2016, 12:35 AM   #14
Netslave
GM paint evaluation dept

Drives: Too many to list
Went with a group of 10 guys to see it. We all left an hour and 15 min into it. First movie in my life I've ever walked out on. I'd rather be kicked in the nuts while watching a pauly shore movie than watch the rest of it.

- A GM factory custom orange and mosaic black striped 2016 SS 2SS
- U̶n̶o̶f̶f̶i̶c̶i̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ Officially the worst Mosaic Black paint on a 2016 Camaro SS 2SS

See him here -

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...3M&usp=sharing
Netslave is offline   Reply With Quote