Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 11-12-2009, 05:52 AM   #1
swansor

Drives: 2010 2SS ABM
Send a message via ICQ to swansor Send a message via Yahoo to swansor
USAA Win a Camaro sweepstakes

USAA is running a win a Camaro & 10k sweepstakes...

https://www.usaa.com/inet/ent_utils/...auto_sweeps-05
swansor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:36 AM   #2
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Drives: Formerly-Stick
Already have insurance through them - I'll just have to get a random quote from them. LMAO - been meaning to get a real quote for the camaro anyway. Last time I tried it wasn't in the system yet (but it was before production began).
- X

P.S. - not bad. My insurance would go up about 5 bucks a month.

2017 1LT/RS A8 Hyper Blue Metallic

Xanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:20 AM   #3
swansor

Ive been meaning to get a quote from them too. This will give me incentive to see what they offer. Hope you win it . Well maybe me first so I can have 2. One as my DD and one to mod
Old 11-12-2009, 09:23 AM   #4
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Quote:
Originally Posted by swansor View Post
Ive been meaning to get a quote from them too. This will give me incentive to see what they offer. Hope you win it . Well maybe me first so I can have 2. One as my DD and one to mod
Pfft. Camaro-hog.
- X

Old 11-12-2009, 09:48 AM   #5
swansor

ok ok since youre signed up for Camarofest I hope you win
Old 11-12-2009, 09:48 AM   #6
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Don't like that they want a SS# for a quote :(
Old 11-12-2009, 09:50 AM   #7
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

You can sign up without getting a quote - you have to mail them your entry though.

Old 11-12-2009, 09:52 AM   #8
swansor

Maybe because you have to be military to be eligable for USAA. I think you can still enter the sweepestakes without a quote. Check the sweepstakes rules.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:03 AM   #9
BulletSS

Drives: 2SS/RS CGM M6
Already a member with insurance, can I still sign up? I've poked all over their site and haven't found where to sign up.

Past rides:
2000 Camaro SS
1997 Camaro
1992 Camaro RS
1980 Camaro
BulletSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:09 AM   #10
swansor

Anone who is eligible for their insurance (you are) can enter either by selecting the get quote, calling them and requesting a review/quote or the following.

. Mail-In Entry: If you do not wish to request an auto insurance review, but wish to enter the Sweepstakes, you may enter by mail-in entry. To do so, hand print your name, home address, date of birth, daytime phone number and e-mail address on a 3 x 5 card and mail it to: USAA Holiday Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 985, West Chicago, IL 60186. You will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period. The mail-in entry must be mailed in a hand-addressed outer postmarked envelope. All mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than Dec. 30, 2009 and received no later than Jan. 8, 2010

Rules for eligibility

ELIGIBILITY: The USAA Holiday Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who: (a) are physically located and reside in the United States or District of Columbia; (b) are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry; (c) are eligible for membership in the USAA Property and Casualty Insurance Group or spouses of individuals who are eligible for membership in the USAA Property and Casualty Insurance Group. To confirm if you are eligible for USAA membership, visit https://www.usaa.com or call 1-800-862-6909 ("Eligible Participant"). Eligibility for membership in the USAA Property and Casualty Insurance Group is open to: active duty officers and enlisted personnel; children whose eligible parents have or had a USAA auto or property insurance product; National Guard and selected reserve officers and enlisted personnel; officer candidates in commissioning programs (Academy, ROTC, OCS/OTS); former military personnel; retired officers and enlisted personnel; former officers and enlisted personnel who honorable separated; or former USAA members who had USAA auto or property insurance. Eligibility guidelines are subject to change without notice. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members of USAA ("Sponsor"), its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions, Sponsor's advertising and promotion agencies, Aspen Marketing Services, Inc., ZAG, and Campbell-Ewald Advertising are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:12 PM   #11
Road_Warrior85

Drives: IBM 2SSRS, 12 Jeep Wrangler 4door
Send a message via Yahoo to Road_Warrior85
Yeah I had USAA Insurance until I got my camaro.... then I switched to Nationwide... it was cheaper