Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

View Poll Results: Should "pre-order" cars be built now before all others?
Yes- I agree 204 87.18%
No- I disagree 30 12.82%
Voters: 234. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-25-2009, 03:49 PM   #995
acehole

Drives: mits lancer oz
huh guess if i was going to get pissed off and cancel my order i would at least b a greedy pissed off person and sell my allocation to someone else...he he he ...ok the devil made me think that..
acehole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:55 PM   #996
camarorick

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiway61revisted View Post
Earth to 2MUCHMARK, this just in GM sales reps don't work on Memorial Day, 2muchmark is flat wrong
GM Canada..... GM USA = two different countries..... No holiday here !!!

2muchmark, You know the person you were speaking to is full of $hit. I'm pi$$ed off about this whole too. I've been calling this number ( 1-800-463-7483 ), and although they don't tell me more than we know here, every call made so far has been realistic. In the end, it's your decision
camarorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:59 PM   #997
austinpowersIII
Drives Kllerbee

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarorick View Post
GM Canada..... GM USA = two different countries..... No holiday here !!!
I was waiting for this.

Thus far, the calls to/from my CSR have been pretty good. My dealer actually advised me to have the CSR schedule calls for any and all updates.

Proudly Canadian, just like the 2010 Camaro.
austinpowersIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:14 PM   #998
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10 HBM
Send a message via ICQ to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via MSN to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Yahoo to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Skype™ to FLYNNZL1
Remember, your calling a call center, they go by a computer screen, if they don't have the answer, I guess they make it up.
2017 Hyper Blue Metallic ZL1 A10/CF Hood Insert/PDR/NAV MODS: Rotofab CAI/V-MAX CNC Ported Throttle Body/Clear Bra/LED Reverse Light/Rock Guards/Lift Pads/Darkened Tail Lights/Ghost-Tinted LED Side Markers/Darkened 3rd Brake Light
FLYNNZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:14 PM   #999
Kray
2G1FJ1EJ9A9110138

Drives: 2010 Camaro
I left a message with one of the reps (Mary) at GM a week ago and she called me on Friday to tell me that my car has been shipped to my dealer and I should see it within the next week and a half. Fingers are crossed!
Kray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:16 PM   #1000
2Muchmark

Drives: 2013 2SS RS 1LE
Send a message via ICQ to 2Muchmark Send a message via MSN to 2Muchmark Send a message via Skype™ to 2Muchmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SSRS View Post
why are they doing this u ask..........................BECAUSE OF IDIOTS LIKE U CALLING THEM AND BITCHING !!!!!!!!
2Muchmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:26 PM   #1001
Evotion
Warehouse 13 Survivor!!!!

Drives: '13 ZL1 - 69' Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Muchmark View Post
Productive.
Evotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:28 PM   #1002
2Muchmark

Send a message via ICQ to 2Muchmark Send a message via MSN to 2Muchmark Send a message via Skype™ to 2Muchmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynnaz View Post
Remember, your calling a call center, they go by a computer screen, if they don't have the answer, I guess they make it up.
I Flynnaz,

After all this time you'd think I would have learned that by now... one of the CSR's also told me that they get regular updates a few times a week (how "Regular" = "a few" is a mystery to me, but anyway). So I call once or twice a week to see if there are any updates. Of course, there are never any.

Anyway like I said I'm pretty much done waiting. I'm in need of wheels and I'm just not willing to wait much longer.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:30 PM   #1003
2Muchmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiway61revisted View Post
Earth to 2MUCHMARK, this just in GM sales reps don't work on Memorial Day, 2muchmark is flat wrong

I'm in CANADA. Today is NOT A HOLIDAY HERE. As useless as the GM CSR's are I'm pretty sure they know their holidays. Enjoy your memorial day.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #1004
LabRat

Drives: Wheeled Vehicles
Quote:
Ok Everyone, listen up -

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, THIS HAPPENED.

A GM Customer Service Representaitve, at 1-800-263-3777, just told me that ALL Camaros are ON HOLD and that NO CAMAROS will be shipped out for the next several weeks.

I told her that I'm on a forum called CAMARO5.COM and it is FULL of reports of Camaro's being delivered, customers buying new cars from dealers, people receiving their pre-orders, etc.

You know what she said? She said "Sorry Sir that is not true. NO CAMAROS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED OR ARE GOING TO BE DELIVERED. ALL BUILT CARS ARE HERE AND WILL REMAIN HERE. NONE HAVE LEFT. ".

WHAT
THE
F*CK
GM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know some of you may be getting a kick out of me losing my freaking mind at this point but come the F on - for GM to screw up THIS BADLY is completely unforgivable. This dipsh*t essentially guaranteed that I would cancel my order because she said NO CARS WILL BE SHIPPED.

Tomorrow I will be going to my dealer to demand that they find another car, or cancel my order and get my money back. I test drove a challenger today and what do you know? I liked it! They even have the exact car I want. I will be checking out a Nissan 300Z and if it arrives, a brand new Corvette near the end of the week.
It seems that you have swallowed it Hook, Line, and Sinker.

You got some skooze on the horn, working on a US Holiday, that decided to yank yur crank, cuz she wasn't at home stuffing her mayonnaise sandwich down her neck, swilling down another Buckhorn whit her toofless paramour in front of the big screen TV that he just stole, watching the do over of the Coke 600 while contemplating getting herself knocked up all over again, just to see if maybe she can quit this back breaking job by stretching the welfare check out by adding yet another germ ridden, nose picking, yard monkey to the list of aid to dependent children personal best list………………………………………

AND YOU WET YOURSELF.

Good Job.

LabRat
LabRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:33 PM   #1005
2010SSRS

Drives: 2000 Silverado
Quote:
I Flynnaz,

After all this time you'd think I would have learned that by now... one of the CSR's also told me that they get regular updates a few times a week (how "Regular" = "a few" is a mystery to me, but anyway). So I call once or twice a week to see if there are any updates. Of course, there are never any.

Anyway like I said I'm pretty much done waiting. I'm in need of wheels and I'm just not willing to wait much longer.
fantastic news! it's thanks to a guy like you...............that i have mine...

go buy a Kia...............you don't deserve a Camaro.

VR 2SSRS LS3 - Borla, SLP CAI
2010SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:35 PM   #1006
2Muchmark

Ok. Goodbye everyone. I'm outta here.

Mod delete my account.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:39 PM   #1007
Eighty-Six Z
2G1FK1EJ0A9109635

Drives: '10 CGM Camaro SS/RS
The CS people have been proven to be inaccurate for quite a while now, why put so much credibility in what they say??

I understand the frustration, but to give up at this point is just ludicrous. You've gone this far, why not see it to the end?

Also, you really need to think about what they told you. It does not in anyway make sense when you consider that production is about to be running extra shifts and on Saturdays here in the next couple of weeks. Why would they do that if they are just going to fill up there lot to be shipped? They only have so much room. Go drink a beer and relax before you do something you regret (like cancelling your order).
4/28 -3300
5/11 - 3400
5/13 - 3800 VIN #9635
6/16- Arrived & Delivered!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etrigan View Post

I don't think I have ever had this much fun in a car...by myself.
Eighty-Six Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:40 PM   #1008
qbert48

Drives: 2SS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabRat View Post
It seems that you have swallowed it Hook, Line, and Sinker.

You got some skooze on the horn, working on a US Holiday, that decided to yank yur crank, cuz she wasn't at home stuffing her mayonnaise sandwich down her neck, swilling down another Buckhorn whit her toofless paramour in front of the big screen TV that he just stole, watching the do over of the Coke 600 while contemplating getting herself knocked up all over again, just to see if maybe she can quit this back breaking job by stretching the welfare check out by adding yet another germ ridden, nose picking, yard monkey to the list of aid to dependent children personal best list………………………………………

AND YOU WET YOURSELF.

Good Job.

LabRat
wow lab rat wow

welcome home
1100 4-27-09
6000 6-27-09

yes i got to the dance late don't hate me
qbert48 is offline   Reply With Quote