Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 09:02 AM   #15
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
Sexyred808 = pwned!!!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
Old 12-01-2010, 09:10 AM   #16
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AACstyle View Post
The link to the thread is here:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102572

The thread is from August and of the over 300 views everyone has understood the sale until SexyRed.

You can see our correspondence here:

I would appreciate honest feedback from anyone reading this, if that thread seems in any way dishonest PLEASE let me know and I will have it edited immediately
thread seems ok to me.

lupe
Old 12-01-2010, 09:19 AM   #17
Sterling

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS M6
Sorry you felt slighted... I bought my blue LED map light from AAC at the last fest and I'd do business with them again. They have good stuff and I think they are worth the money.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:17 AM   #18
the upcoming

Drives: 10'2SS/RS,94'toyoda,02'vette
Owndizzled
Old 12-01-2010, 10:28 AM   #19
Jay_LHD3

Drives: 2019 F150 RCSB Abyss FX4
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhaulengines View Post
thread seems ok to me.

lupe
Works for me also!! I see nothing deceiving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingnotes View Post
Sorry you felt slighted... I bought my blue LED map light from AAC at the last fest and I'd do business with them again. They have good stuff and I think they are worth the money.
+1

My 3-chip blue interior light & trunk light have been working for over a year now with no issues at all! I would/will buy from AAC again!!!

Old 12-01-2010, 10:29 AM   #20
~Stacy~
Banned

Drives: Car
AAC

AAC is one of the best vendors I ordered from. I have always been satisfed with their products on my car
Old 12-01-2010, 10:37 AM   #21
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
Going to be honest here. I got about 3 sentences into your post and gave up. Why is it all in caps? Are you yelling?
Old 12-01-2010, 10:39 AM   #22
SEXYRED808
Account Suspended

Drives: yellow RS/SS
for all of you who have trouble reading in all caps, sorry, but go to the dollar store and get some cheap reading glasses. caps, no caps is nothing to waist time typing over. obviously you guys missed the entire point. this spot is for posting opinions about vendors, not correcting someone's typing.

so we're all clear, I DID CALL AAC, the 1st excuse was they where never $6.99/pair, 2nd excuse was there was a typo, 3rd $6.99/pair t10 bulb doesn't exist, 4th $6.99/pait t10 buld does exist, but its 1 chip 1 led no warranty. there was never the expected "great" customer service or even an apology for a non-existing/typo t10 bulb, there was constant phone delays, excuses, and sarcasm. so hopefully its a little more clear now for some of you regarding FRUSTRATION.

for redjewel2ss, i did call aac, and got nothing but excuses. yeah, it is only $20, but per set, so for you that need glasses, also get a calculator, because thats now $40, if you could read, you would see that its over 2 sets. also, $26.99/pair for 2 license plates bulbs is rediculous, we're not talking about piaa lights here. yeah, maybe there has been 300+ people view aac's thread, but only 1 page of comments. the reason for venting/informing on here, is to inform others about encounters and dealings with specific vendors.

as for klatterblast, far from cheapo partner! one of my bikes is worth more than your camaro, and doesn't matter what you have done to it or what kind of money you've spent, produce the pink to it, and watch it drive away. "FACT!!!"

as for aac, you focus more on "disappearing" than "your thread", you say it never was updated or temporarily removed, but when i sat on the phone with your company for 15 while looking for it, then another 15 minutes off of the phone, before getting utterly disgusting with the type of business your conducting. so i didn't just overlook it, i even had my wife get on and go through the different sections and she couldn't find it either.
my biggest problem with this whole ordeal is that this is just the beginning, whos to say that your companies tactics don't get worse in the future, as your "lighting" business starts to slow down.

now for the rest, some might have had different encounters with aac then myself, but i wanted to make everyone aware of my situation. i've personally read a lot of threads under this vendor list, and do i agree with all of the comments, no not really, but i am glad that people post good and bad experiences, that way it gives me a chance to decide weather or not i choose to do business with that particular company.

i have purchased items from aac in the past, but still take my stance. even with the items on my car, i don't think they are worth the money. the quality isn't 100%. i guess they have to pay for all of their camaro mods somehow, huh?
Old 12-01-2010, 10:43 AM   #23
SEXYRED808
Account Suspended

for justin @ aac,

funny how you can take the time to respond to my thread, but didn't have time to get on the phone to speak to someone. all you b.s. about google cache and thread updating doean't mean shit, cuz all i'm speaking here is truth, and "your girl" @ aac volunteered the info of you guys correcting your thread, so talk to her.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:47 AM   #24
Jay_LHD3

Drives: 2019 F150 RCSB Abyss FX4
I think you felt misled; but this is not bait-n-switch.

Bait-n-switch would be to find out that they don’t sell a $6.99 setup at all. But, they do offer a set for $6.99. Just not the setup you want.

Maybe the title should have been worded “starting at $6.99”.

Old 12-01-2010, 11:00 AM   #25
SEXYRED808
Account Suspended

maybe, but definately not "t10 bulbs $6.99/pair, you choose from 1 chip or 3 chip"

and i wish i had the phone call recorded, then more people might see where i am coming from. this he said she said is rediculous, i just wanted to inform more people about bad customer service and bad business practice
Old 12-01-2010, 11:02 AM   #26
DayDreamer
Along for the ride!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS IBM
So wait...you misunderstood what you read on a forum post and when you were unable to get links to work on your computer you figured you would call someone over the Thanksgiving weekend. When they didn't respond you get angry and try to contact them on Mon. and then take it all out on an employee that can't understand where you got your ludicrious information from and lets you know that she doesn't have access to the post but will get it corrected to prevent more people like you from giving her crap.

Then you spend 35 minutes...15 on the phone and 15 off...looking for the post and can't find it so you blame it on AAC's internet hackers and scam artisit.

Then with your flawed math and inability to turn off caps-lock get on here and tell people to buy glasses and calculators?

I love you man, please keep this going, I can always use a good laugh.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:13 AM   #27
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
quote "as for aac, you focus more on "disappearing" than "your thread", you say it never was updated or temporarily removed, but when i sat on the phone with your company for 15 while looking for it, then another 15 minutes off of the phone, before getting utterly disgusting with the type of business your conducting. so i didn't just overlook it, i even had my wife get on and go through the different sections and she couldn't find it either. " end quote

threads cannot be removed, unless done so by a moderator, AAC is not a vendor and moderator, there is not "edit" at the bottom of their thread (post), it has not been edited, i think you did miss it.:( .have i had trouble with AAC in the past? yes i have, in the end, they corrected it. i have read the post for the 6.99 bulbs, i dont think its misleading. as said in previous post, "starting at 6.99" would help. i followed the links to AAC sight and how to purchase bulbs and how to get the more advanced bulbs, i see no prob:(, just my opinion, just as everyone has theirs

lupe
Old 12-01-2010, 11:16 AM   #28
SEXYRED808
Account Suspended

daydreamer, did you even know how to read, can you comprehend english w or w/o caps on? obviously not. go back, try again, and when you realize that you are completely wrong, twisting the whole thing around, and sound completely stupid doing all this, then come back and comment again, cuz i can always use a good laugh.

maybe you were "daydreamin" while attempting to learn how to read, and that is your problem!!!!!

Closed Thread