Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV)

Old 08-05-2013, 04:26 PM   #15
Ryanbabz71

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue 1SS 1LE
Had a very good time. The rain actually worked out great, brought my son out in the morning while it was slow for a little over an hour (he is 3). He had a lot of fun and enjoyed seeing the cars (and taking some slow laps on the camarocross track). The worst part was him begging to go back after his baseball game and me having to say no because I was busy working the camarocross. Felt so bad but we have been watching some videos online of people driving. Thanks all for this!

Thanks moderators, vendors, and gm for putting on a great event!

Ryan
Ryanbabz71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:30 PM   #16
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
Had a great time and I met lots of new friends.

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:35 PM   #17
Suprslo

Drives: 2013 SS
Our first time as well. Had an awesome time and the fest exceeded our expectations. I don't think I'll miss another one from here on out. See you guys in Texas!
Suprslo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:41 PM   #18
rdblan2

Drives: 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus1dab View Post
Had a great time and I met lots of new friends.
I liked everyone but this guy! Just kidding!

I had a great time and met a lot of awesome folks!
Old 08-05-2013, 08:16 PM   #19
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by x1sniper3x View Post
This was my first Fest and I had an absolute blast!! The CamaroCross in my 1LE was an amazing experience and I'm extremely thankful for that opportunity...I got an award from one of the Camaro Disciples for their favorite car of the show...and I got a CAI in the silent auction. Along with meeting an talking with a lot of new people, including Chevrolet employees. I couldn't have asked for more from this past weekend and I REALLY hope I can join everyone in Texas in May.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

I saw your car but missed meeting you, maybe next year.

The accessibility of the Chevy personnel was very kewl. I think we taught them a few things. Their questions were always about the mods.
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:19 PM   #20
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
on the Chevrolet employees. They brought what looked to be a small army. I was floored by their presence to the fest, and I can't wait till next year If I had time to thank every one of them I would have...

Can't believe we didn't meet either. I have a better relationship with the cars than the drivers at this years fest.

Next year I am roping off an area for the 1LE cars and will be part of the welcoming committee.
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:33 PM   #21
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
We are truly flattered by all the appreciation.

but this even has and always well be about the Camaro experience. Modding, showing racing, breaking talking, debating, bragging, teasing, .... drinking..... meeting new friends and seeing old ones...

I said it on the pod cast with CamaroZ28.com and I'll say it here again... Everything Fbod, GM, sponsors, vendors and moderators do to make this event happen means nothing if you guys don't show up and make it great.

Nothing give us more satisfaction than see all of you smile cus you're having as much fun as we are.

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 10:11 PM   #22
Janet

Drives: 2015 Z06, 06 Silverado,
I have finally made my way home to California and am trying to wrap my mind around what a great event and such fabulous people and cars. It was wonderful to put more faces to names. Thanks everyone for all of the warm greetings and kind words. The only thing that would have made it better was if I had been able to have my ZL1 there.

Please remember, The Disciples are there to represent ALL of you. Please give me (all of us) any feed back that you want passed on and it will be done.

Again, THANKS for such a great event and such a warm welcome.

Janet Curran
Camaro Disciple
Janet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 10:15 PM   #23
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by operator965 View Post
Once again one of the best CAMARO FAMILY REUNIONS. With everyone from design engineers to future owners, there was something for everyone! Even though I had to leave on Saturday morning, I had a GREAT time. But, was I the only one who noticed the car dash cards had the Camaro5Fest III logo on them????
shush... we were really about that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
I have finally made my way home to California and am trying to wrap my mind around what a great event and such fabulous people and cars. It was wonderful to put more faces to names. Thanks everyone for all of the warm greetings and kind words. The only thing that would have made it better was if I had been able to have my ZL1 there.

Please remember, The Disciples are there to represent ALL of you. Please give me (all of us) any feed back that you want passed on and it will be done.

Janet Curran
Camaro Disciple
We were extremely happy you guys attended.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 10:29 PM   #24
camaro2lt

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT VR/RS CGM Rally's
I had a blast this is my 2nd year in a row......this year was better than last year! Just wish it was longer!
camaro2lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 04:20 AM   #25
L88WOW

Drives: 1967 Camaro 2010 Camaro LS
As first time participants, my wife and I had an awesome time at Camarofest. As a GM employee, I was humbled by everyones love for the car that I have a part in building. Yesterday our plant had a visit from a high-level manager from GM in Detroit and I was able to participate in a diagonal slice meeting with that manager. Also in attendance was my plant manger and union rep, management staff, and various team members from the plant floor. I was able to relay my story of attending the Camarofest, and everyone was in awe from what I told them about it. Makes a great deal to us to have happy customers who really love their cars the way that you all do.
L88WOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #26
OldJedi
Use the Force

Drives: 2015 Corvette Z51, 2018 Porsche GTS
Send a message via AIM to OldJedi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post

Janet Curran
Camaro Disciple
Janet, it was great meeting you and learning of your love of Camaros and Corvettes. Leslie and I hope to see you again. Take care.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:21 PM   #27
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Quote:
Originally Posted by L88WOW View Post
As first time participants, my wife and I had an awesome time at Camarofest. As a GM employee, I was humbled by everyones love for the car that I have a part in building. Yesterday our plant had a visit from a high-level manager from GM in Detroit and I was able to participate in a diagonal slice meeting with that manager. Also in attendance was my plant manger and union rep, management staff, and various team members from the plant floor. I was able to relay my story of attending the Camarofest, and everyone was in awe from what I told them about it. Makes a great deal to us to have happy customers who really love their cars the way that you all do.

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:48 AM   #28
dragom
2G1FB1EV3A9121989

Drives: Rally Yellow RS Coupe
Working the camarocross for the last 2 years you don't get to see much of the other things that go on the vendor side or the drag race. To see people get hooked on the camarocross is a great feeling to know all the conference calls and work gave them a smile and that put a smile on my face. See you guys in Texas for another smile. Yes I must be crazy but I am doing it again.
dragom is offline   Reply With Quote