Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 03-18-2010, 02:48 PM   #1
Apexer

Drives: many
Get YOUR Driving On Track! Texas World Speedway, March 27 & 28

Do you have what it takes?

Join Track Guys Performance Driving Events for our annual Lone Star Roundup, 2-day performance driving event at Texas World Speedway, March 27 & 28! Yes, there's still room and there's still time to sign up!

Our Track Guys programs focus on performance driving education - it is NOT a racing event - it is a driver's education event. Once you sign up for the event, you will be placed in an appropriate run group based upon your level of experience and capabilities, not that of your car.

We run four run groups:
Beginner
Novice
Intermediate
Advanced

We also feature fun and informative classroom sessions for Beginner and Novice drivers (Intermediate drivers drop by some times, too), your own in-car instructor and plenty of in-car, at-speed laps to practice your craft and learn just how capable you and your car can be. We also run "parade laps" at noon so you can "tour" the track at a more leisurely pace and give your family, friend, significant other a ride too.

Cost for the TWS event is $315 for TWO, very full days of learnin' and turnin' on TWS' 2.9 mile road course.

You can also visit our web site for additional information and download the necessary tech inspection forms: http://www.trackguys.com

Fair warning: performance driving is THE single most addictive form of motorsports. PERIOD.

Fair warning II: Track Guys has been conducting performance driving events since 2002, including 6 years of putting on events for Ford's SVT Owners Association. This will be our sixth year at TWS. So yeah, there will be some Mustangs there, but there are also plenty of Corvettes, Vipers, BMWs, GTRs, Evos, etc, etc.

If you have any questions, you can ask them here (or discuss), but I visit a lot of forums, so contact me at Trackguys@aol.com or our business manager, Dell Hughes, at dellcobra@yahoo.com

Hope you can join us at TWS!

See you on track!

Jeff Lacina
Lead Instructor
Track Guys Performance Driving Events
Apexer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:06 PM   #2
Drigar
SYSADM

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS,CGM,A6
I'll be on this like white on rice next year !! I've had plans for a while already this year or I would have done it on a whim. This sounds like a TON of fun
Drigar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:37 PM   #3
sykb47l

Drives: 73' VW Bug
Wish i knew about this sooner. :(
Old 03-30-2010, 08:04 PM   #4
Apexer

Drives: many
Y'all missed a big ol' time at TWS... the weather was SPECTACULAR and there was plenty of track time for everyone...

Here are some pics from the event: http://cafephoto.smugmug.com/Track-Guys-TWS-3-2010 The photog was only there on Sunday - we had 20 additional drivers on Saturday...

Alas: not a 2010 Camaro in sight... I missed getting a rental Camaro from the airport rental car company by less than an hour... DOH!

We're already on TWS's schedule for 2011... I'll post up a date once the track folks have confirmed.

See you on track!

Jeff Lacina
Lead Instructor
Track Guys Performance Driving Events
Apexer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:38 PM   #5
Drigar
SYSADM

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS,CGM,A6
Thanks, when you get next year's dates and release the sign-up, I'll be right here with digital pen in hand
Drigar is offline   Reply With Quote