Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 08-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #1
kcsr6

Drives: 2011 Black LS3 2SS/RS
Radio help and opinions needed!!

Fellow 5th gen owners I was at the Fest over the weekend and I saw tons aftermarket radios in cars and as much as I told myself I wouldn't do this mod I now find myself looking and radio's daily. So I need help making a decision and feedback on your experiences. What do I go with??

I don't really care about Navigation but I do want to retain the USB function in the console (if possible), steering wheel controls, XM, and blue tooth calling. I've looked at Pioneer, Kenwood, and Alpine but I just don't know much about them and what I need. Also which adapter kit Scosche or Metra (spelling). I don't mind spending money so fire away with suggestions and thanks in advance!!
2011 2SS/RS, Torch Red Bow Ties, 5% Tint, Oracle Side Markers, Forgestar F14's, Pfadt lowering springs, Vararam Intake, VMax Throttle Body, Custom Grind Comp Cam 224/236 114, SLP Under Drive Pulley, Granatelli Wires, Kooks 1 7/8 LTH, Off-road pipes, 3" exhaust, Mike Norris Motorsports Tune 471 RWHP 449 RWTQ! Search for kcsr6 on YouTube for sound clips.

kcsr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:54 PM   #2
CrutchfieldBrooke

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 1968 Camaro
If you don't necessarily care about nav but want a nice touchscreen unit, then check out the Pioneer AVH-P8400BH. 7" screen, 4-volt preamp outputs, great user interface, works great with iPhone/iPod if you're an Apple fan, a lot of ability to customize sound as well, and more.

http://www.crutchfield.com/I-rCHVc11...H-P8400BH.html
CrutchfieldBrooke is offline   Reply With Quote