Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 09-03-2010, 04:22 AM   #1
Cali_Camaro_SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS (BLACK)
Cut out install

Hey I was just wondering if any body in the LA area would know of a good shop to install some cut outs and that know what there doing.

Im in the San Fernando Valley in Canoga Park, so maybe like with in 2 hours away

I just dont want some crappy work.

And also would anybody know how much it would be to install the cut outs?
just a rough esimate

Thank you for any advice
1SS: Dnyatech LT Headers | Dynamaxx CatBack | Diablo Tune | Intake | Pfatds Springs | Heritage Grill | Blacked out Bezels | Black Chevy Sign | Blacked out Wheels | Tint | HIDs w/Error code Eliminator | Green Dome/Trunk Light |

Cali_Camaro_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 04:06 AM   #2
SILVER BULLITT

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS/RS MONSTER
sure man, im out here in santa clarita and my boy owns newhall muffler and fabrication . been open for 20+ years and they do all my work. hands down the best fabricators around . if you would like you can look in my journal and hear my car they did my cutouts and they are awesome !!! . i can get you a great deal too cause like i said my boys own it and im always down to help out a family member . do you already have your cutouts and if so what kind do you have ? let me know asap if you wanna get it done . good luck
HP MONSTER' SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUILT, LMR CAI, CUSTOM GRIND CAM, CUSTOM BUILT CNC PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS, FAST 102MM INTAKE MANIFOLD,ARH LONG TUBES AND HIGH FLOW CATS, BIGGER INJECTORS, VALVES SPRINGS RETAINERS, MGW SHORT SHIFTER, EIBACH SPRINGS, FACTORY CHROMED WHEELS, BLACKED OUT EMBLEMS, BLACKED OUT ROOF,BLACKED OUT MARKERS, 3.5 INCH ELECTRONIC CUTOUTS, FLOWMASTERS, ZEX WET 150 SHOT, FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF =630 REAR WHEEL TORQUE ,AND 600 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER
MY JOURNALhttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...02#post2023802 SOON TWIN TURBO SETUP
SILVER BULLITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #3
Cali_Camaro_SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS (BLACK)
Hey thanks for the reply the cutouts are dhm and I'll have them on thrus so id be able to put them on next we'dns or thrus not the up coming one. The only thing is I don't have the electric remote for the on off switch
would they make a switch there or should I just order it?
So let me know what u think
Thanks again for any help
1SS: Dnyatech LT Headers | Dynamaxx CatBack | Diablo Tune | Intake | Pfatds Springs | Heritage Grill | Blacked out Bezels | Black Chevy Sign | Blacked out Wheels | Tint | HIDs w/Error code Eliminator | Green Dome/Trunk Light |

Cali_Camaro_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:26 PM   #4
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
verlen did his on his own...MaroSS