Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-02-2014, 04:31 PM   #1
Joker853

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
How long does it take to get some Headers?

Hey ya'll. So I ordered Stainless Power Long Tube headers and high flow cats for an awesome price with free shipping from a company (not sure if I'm allowed to put them on the forums) and it's been more than a week and they still haven't shipped. I tried calling said company and got no answer, and also emailed them with no answer. Is this normal being that SP is made overseas?
CAI Cold Air Intake
Barton Short-throw Shifter
JRE Custom Tune w/ Diablosport Trinity
SLP Front Splitter
Joker853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 04:37 PM   #2
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker853 View Post
Hey ya'll. So I ordered Stainless Power Long Tube headers and high flow cats for an awesome price with free shipping from a company (not sure if I'm allowed to put them on the forums) and it's been more than a week and they still haven't shipped. I tried calling said company and got no answer, and also emailed them with no answer. Is this normal being that SP is made overseas?
Joker853,

The SP headers are usually in-stock, or at least I know we have them. If not then they usually ship from the manufacturer in a few days. I would stay persistent on getting with who ever you ordered from, they might contact you soon or they just might show up.

Thank you,
Ricardo
Old 10-02-2014, 04:43 PM   #3
45thAnniversary2SS

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS LS3
Quote:
I ordered from Apex and they were on my porch 3 days later.
Old 10-02-2014, 05:06 PM   #4
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99

Ehhhh... a nice romantic dinner. Maybe a movie. A little dancing into the night.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 05:10 PM   #5
Squillo

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS BRM LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerGA View Post

Ehhhh... a nice romantic dinner. Maybe a movie. A little dancing into the night.
I nominate this for Post of the Thread Award
Squillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 05:48 PM   #6
RA1987

Drives: SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerGA View Post

RA1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 06:04 PM   #7
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
I got them across the us from Maryland speed in a week
Old 10-02-2014, 06:23 PM   #8
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
Not shipped or not delivered?
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 06:49 PM   #9
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
"So I ordered Stainless Power Long Tube headers and high flow cats for an awesome price with free shipping"

That could be your problem, might be too good to be true
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 06:53 PM   #10
SSteven

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black
MD to TX in a few days from Maryland Speed. They shipped the same day I ordered them.

Previous Camaro (sold 11/2015): 2012 2SS - Auto/RS/Black/Sunroof/MyLink Nav/SP 1 7/8" LT Headers w/HF Cats/Hybrid SW Retro Catback w/Borla Pro XS Mufflers/ADM Dyno Tune/C.A.I. CAI/Vmax Spiral Ported Throttle Body/APEX Catch Can/275x4 Squared Wheel Setup/Custom Fit Full Size Spare/Ceramic Tint
Replaced with 2013 Black Dodge Charger SRT8
SSteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 06:56 PM   #11
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSteven View Post
MD to TX in a few days from Maryland Speed. They shipped the same day I ordered them.
Tracking number?

Maybe you live in an area that gets delivery slow?

Seems a while but not crazy. Check your tracking #.
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 06:58 PM   #12
wally mayfield

Drives: 2013 2SS 6M
Joker, I wouldn't be surprised if the company builds them as the the order comes in...
Strut tower brace(GM), CAI, Blade Spoiler, ZL1 wheels and tires, Heritage grill, Dual mode exhaust, and thats it, no more..except for the lowering springs..Ok Hotchkis springs were delivered today, thats it..
wally mayfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 07:04 PM   #13
two_wheel_mayhem
Would rather be riding

Drives: No car no more
Quote:

So the saga begins...... you wanted good, cheap, and fast. The world does not work this way.
Old 10-02-2014, 07:09 PM   #14
SSteven

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Lover View Post
Tracking number?

Maybe you live in an area that gets delivery slow?

Seems a while but not crazy. Check your tracking #.
What I'm saying is I had them at my door a few days after I ordered them...really fast shipping from Maryland to Texas. They actually shipped them the same day I ordered them and I don't mean they just generated a tracking number. Tracking number shows pickup same day.

Just checked my old tracking and here is how fast:
Ordered around noon on 8/5
Order picked up from Maryland Speed at 4:47pm
Delivered at noon on 8/7

Previous Camaro (sold 11/2015): 2012 2SS - Auto/RS/Black/Sunroof/MyLink Nav/SP 1 7/8" LT Headers w/HF Cats/Hybrid SW Retro Catback w/Borla Pro XS Mufflers/ADM Dyno Tune/C.A.I. CAI/Vmax Spiral Ported Throttle Body/APEX Catch Can/275x4 Squared Wheel Setup/Custom Fit Full Size Spare/Ceramic Tint
Replaced with 2013 Black Dodge Charger SRT8
SSteven is offline   Reply With Quote