Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas > Local Marketplace

Old 10-08-2014, 10:50 AM   #57
Texas_RS

Drives: 2013 1LE/SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitsmikeyC View Post
I have one hail ding on my hood of the Chevy Cruze, would you text me when you'll be available? I lost your number with the new phone.

Just pm'd you Mike!
Current mods: Stainless Power Long Tube Headers,Cat Delete,CAI Cold Air Intake,Vitesse throttle controller, Muffler/Resonator Delete w/dual tips. ADM Performance Tuned,BMR 1.25 lowering springs,R1 Concept Slotted/Dimpled Rotors.
Texas_RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 10:52 AM   #58
Texas_RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
that's some great work! May have to get some of my dings fixed eventually; although I may need a respray/paint correction due to rock chips too

Thanks! Appreciate it!
Current mods: Stainless Power Long Tube Headers,Cat Delete,CAI Cold Air Intake,Vitesse throttle controller, Muffler/Resonator Delete w/dual tips. ADM Performance Tuned,BMR 1.25 lowering springs,R1 Concept Slotted/Dimpled Rotors.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:59 AM   #59
omgitsmikeyC

Drives: 2014 CTS-V- totalled/ 45TH ss- SOLD
Thanks!
Old 10-24-2014, 07:40 AM   #60
SSeric

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Are you only mobile in the FTW area or do you make your way out to Dallas as well? I live in Mckinney & work in Frisco...got a couple small dings that have bugged me for a good year.
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS | RotoFab CAI | ARH 1 7/8" LT Headers w/ HFC | SW Retro Exhaust | ZL1 Shifter | Ridetech Coilovers | FE4 conversion | UMI toe rods & trailing arms | Prothane Subframe & UCA bushings | Detroit Speed sways | Forgestar F14 wheels | ZR1 Blue Calipers | Tuned by ADM Performance

SSeric's Build Thread
SSeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 07:47 AM   #61
Texas_RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSeric View Post
Are you only mobile in the FTW area or do you make your way out to Dallas as well? I live in Mckinney & work in Frisco...got a couple small dings that have bugged me for a good year.

I try to go as far as downtown Dallas. I'll be in Little Elm area tomorrow doing another repair, text me pics maybe we can work something out if it's not to bad. Text me pics of the dents whenever you get time. Thanks I'll pm it to you
Old 10-25-2014, 10:28 AM   #62
Demon War Horse
War Horse Pilot

Drives: 2017 NFG 1SS 1LE
He worked on our ride today. Excellent work! Cannot even tell where the dings were.

Definately hit him up if you need this done!

SigPic by Hazman
Demon War Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 03:31 PM   #63
FloMaro

Drives: 2013 V6 Camaro
what about a Small Scratch?
FloMaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 04:49 PM   #64
Texas_RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon War Horse View Post
He worked on our ride today. Excellent work! Cannot even tell where the dings were.

Definately hit him up if you need this done!

Thanks man, was good working and chatting with you!
Old 10-25-2014, 04:50 PM   #65
Texas_RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloMaro View Post
what about a Small Scratch?

No, just dent repairs at the moment.
Old 11-13-2014, 12:57 PM   #66
mpiersd

Drives: ABM #2041
I wish you were closer to Savannah GA. I used a local guy and he managed to get about 80% of a wheel well body line dent out, but now I have 2 new dings on the driver door down low on the body line crease and just above it.

Bernadette: 2LT/RS, ABM #2041 of 3903
ZL-1 Springs | CAI | Muffler delete | Magnaflow resonator | LED DRL | DRL harness | RX Catch Can | Mini me

Cortana: 2015 Harley Davidson Road Glide Special
V&H Power Duals Headers & Oversized 450 Raider mufflers | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 Chisel Extreme intake | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 programmer | Klock Werks 12" Pro-Touring windscreen

Own an Aqua Blue Metallic Camaro?
Click here to join us on Facebook and help us in establishing the Aqua Blue Registry to locate all 3903 of these beautiful Camaros!
mpiersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 09:52 PM   #67
Texas_RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpiersd View Post
I wish you were closer to Savannah GA. I used a local guy and he managed to get about 80% of a wheel well body line dent out, but now I have 2 new dings on the driver door down low on the body line crease and just above it.
Wish I could help. I've never been to GA, wouldn't mind going out there lol. There is a pdr thread in the cosmetic section of this site, and I belive someone posted about knowing a good pdr guy in the GA. Hope that helps.
Old 12-04-2014, 01:31 PM   #68
Demon War Horse
War Horse Pilot

Someone dinged my wheel well... can these come out as easy as the ones you already fixed for me?

I was pissed when I found it last week. I don't even take it many places for that to have happened...

Dang!

SigPic by Hazman
Old 12-04-2014, 07:34 PM   #69
Texas_RS

Yes it's difficult to access, is it a sharp hit? Without drilling,or putting hole underneath wheel well area, the only option would be glue pulling but that only works in dents that aren't sharp. That sucks man. I would have been just as pissed.
Old 12-04-2014, 09:39 PM   #70
Demon War Horse
War Horse Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_RS View Post
Yes it's difficult to access, is it a sharp hit? Without drilling,or putting hole underneath wheel well area, the only option would be glue pulling but that only works in dents that aren't sharp. That sucks man. I would have been just as pissed.
It's round and shallow, not sharp. Might have to lineup a time to have you look at it.

SigPic by Hazman