Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 01-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #1
papabearcamaro

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4 Z71
$$$ to install Pedders coilovers and front/rear swaybars and endlinks?

Anyone have a good idea what it may cost to install the items in my post heading(Pedders items)? I realize an alignment will be needed so a cost estimate with that figure would be very helpful.
Thank you for everyones input on this.
SOLD(Traded for 2012 Silverado Z71 4x4 and 2012 Sonic Hatch.)...2010 Camaro 1SS/RS/LS3,yellow with House of Kolor Tangerine Pearl rally stripes,manual trans.Hurst short throw shifter,4 pack rally gauges,Roto-Fab air intake,Kooks long tube headers with high-flow cats,Borla S-Type catback exhaust,Comp Cam,PRC ported heads,Maggie with 3.6 pulley and 1:1 cog drive,secondary fuel system with 65lb injectors,ADM digital A/F and Boost gauge,Pfadt trailing arms and subframe bushings.614.25rwhp/566.82rwtq on 8# of boost.

2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 EX.Cab 4X4 Z71.
papabearcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #2
grundere1

Drives: 2013 Ford Explorer Sport Twin Turbo
i would like to know this too, bump
Old 01-02-2012, 02:22 PM   #3
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
I know this isn't the answer to your question, but, have you considered doing it yourself? I have installed two in the driveway. It's really not very hard and saves some $$$. Nuts and bolts is all it is, then you only need to pay for an alignment.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #4
TBone
Negative Camber Junkie

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3/6MN ABM 1 of 23
I think you would be more interested in how many hours it takes to install. Then depending on the shop rates your particular garage charges would be your answer. Justice Pete or Bruce from Raymond's Performance in Indy should be able to answer that.

I am interested in the answer myself.

If they could also let us know how many hours it takes to install the full bushing kit that would be helpful too.

T.
I can't wait for my next
Track fix.
DA HAWKS OWN DA CUP!!!!!
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:05 PM   #5
Bruce@raymondsperformance

Drives: 2014 Z28 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by papabearcamaro View Post
Anyone have a good idea what it may cost to install the items in my post heading(Pedders items)? I realize an alignment will be needed so a cost estimate with that figure would be very helpful.
Thank you for everyones input on this.
I would think most shops will charge around 5 hours for the coil overs and the sway bar kit installed plus the alignment and timing the bushings.
Bruce@raymondsperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:16 PM   #6
Bruce@raymondsperformance

Drives: 2014 Z28 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBone View Post
I think you would be more interested in how many hours it takes to install. Then depending on the shop rates your particular garage charges would be your answer. Justice Pete or Bruce from Raymond's Performance in Indy should be able to answer that.

I am interested in the answer myself.

If they could also let us know how many hours it takes to install the full bushing kit that would be helpful too.

T.
Tbone,I would be between 11-12 hours for the full bushing kit,plus the alignment.
Bruce@raymondsperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:05 PM   #7
stso634

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
It took the guys at American Brake and Muffler, in Fredericksburg, TX about 6 1/2 hours to install the Pedders Camaro Pace Car package on my car. This included the performance alignment. The package includes Xa coilovers, front and rear sway bars, and body bushing fillers.
stso634 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:56 AM   #8
papabearcamaro

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4 Z71
Thank you everyone for your help.
Can't wait for spring to get this all installed.
SOLD(Traded for 2012 Silverado Z71 4x4 and 2012 Sonic Hatch.)...2010 Camaro 1SS/RS/LS3,yellow with House of Kolor Tangerine Pearl rally stripes,manual trans.Hurst short throw shifter,4 pack rally gauges,Roto-Fab air intake,Kooks long tube headers with high-flow cats,Borla S-Type catback exhaust,Comp Cam,PRC ported heads,Maggie with 3.6 pulley and 1:1 cog drive,secondary fuel system with 65lb injectors,ADM digital A/F and Boost gauge,Pfadt trailing arms and subframe bushings.614.25rwhp/566.82rwtq on 8# of boost.

2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 EX.Cab 4X4 Z71.
papabearcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote