Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-06-2009, 10:30 AM   #1
Russell James

Drives: '15 SS 1LE, '69 Z28 drag car
Any Camaro events over the Holidays? Travel suggestions?

Hello all just joined the site this morning. I have an IBM SS/RS manual trans coming in this week, can't wait. Had a few Corvettes lately, but going to give the Camaro a whirl again. My last F-body was an '01 Navy Blue SS.

Anyway, going to have this awesome Camaro and about 2 1/2 weeks off over the holidays to do anything I want. Anyone know of any Camaro events down south over the Holidays. Or other big car events?

Stopping in Austin TX for Christmas for a few days, and possibly Charlotte NC for New Years eve. But the rest of the travel is wide open, as Anthony Bourdain says - No Reservations. Just going to point the Camaro south.

My first thoughts are get as far south as possible - Key West. Maybe try to find a Nascar track with a Richard Petty driving experience going on...

Any other ideas?
Russell James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:27 AM   #2
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Hi, and welcome to the forums. There is a meet up in April for the whole site, but you might want to check the regional forums area to look for regional meet ups over the holidays.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote