Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 07-07-2012, 05:34 PM   #1
midnightz/28
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 1981 Z/28,
coded po700 & po716

Last night I took my car to the track and it did not go the way I expected it too. First off the trans temp was running higher than normal. It was about 195-200. Not too bad due to the hot Texas weather. We were in the staging lanes just idling. All of a sudden it felt like it was taken out of gear and put back in (you know that little nudge). Cel on but it seemed to be running fine. Made a pass and I can not tell you how it felt, sorry I wasn't driving. But I think it was doing okay the pass wasn't what the car should run but it made it down the track. So then I drove it and when I got up to make a pass. I noticed that it did not change gears intact it was stuck in I'm not sure what gear but it wasn't 1st. I believe that it was in 3rd but don't don't know for sure. I tried to manually change the gears. Nothing happened except the s for sport was flashing. Onstar gave me the codes that I'm asking about. Does anybody have any insight on this?
midnightz/28 is offline   Reply With Quote