Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 05-04-2012, 06:10 PM   #1
N3M3S1S

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
GTA - Finally found a great body shop

Hey guys, I wanted to share some insight about a body shop that I've found in the GTA (Vaughan) area.

I've spent a long time searching for a reputable auto body shop in the GTA, and I've finally found a great one.

I'm never ever bringing my Camaro to a dealership again to get work done on the body. I've had some bad experiences with customer service at the one I go to, had my front left bumper damaged/scrapped on the side (It was fairly small) and went to the dealership to fix it, they wanted $400cnd to fix this. I was naive and paid the price...

I drive on the highway everyday so you can imagine how many rock chips are on my front bumper. So eventually I went to a Details shop in Markham, and spent another $400 to get the car detailed. It looked great when I got it back. However, I noticed a lot of issues after... My front bumper beneath the headlights looked warped and there was dry wax underneath the hood that would not come out, I even saw holographic swirl marks all around the vehicle... So I'm never doing that again.. Some time passed after all of this and I really wanted to get my car fixed up. So, I found a body shop right across Vaughan Mills in Vaughan, decided to go to there and get a quote. I spoke to a gentlemen by the name of Jonathan. All around great guy with nothing to hide. We were talking for about an hour, estimating how much it would cost to get some stuff done. Then he brought me into his shop and ensured me that they have an open door policy and they have nothing to hide. I have to say I'm really impressed with his shop. I've seen work getting done on high end vehicles (Ferraris, Lamborghiniss, porsches, including some Classic 60's Camaros) that they are restoring. Overall it was great and I was sold instantaneously!!

I got my bumper fixed looking like brand new, (primed & painted to match factory paint) got rid of the warps and all the chips for $800! Only double the price it costed me to get a small portion of the bumper fixed at the dealership... Got some other things done too in the process. I got 20% tints, entire car polished (better job than the details place in Markham) and put on some carbon fiber stripes with a red accent in the middle (camaro 45th anniversary style stripes)

So if anyone is interested in getting some work done, this is definitely the place. (Camaro Experienced )

Here is the link to their website:www.vaughanfinetouch.com
Check out some of the pictures

BEFORE:

AFTER

Hope this was helpful!

2010 Black Camaro 2LT/RS
With Red MGP caliper covers
N3M3S1S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:04 AM   #2
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
Originally Posted by N3M3S1S View Post
Hey guys, I wanted to share some insight about a body shop that I've found in the GTA (Vaughan) area.

I've spent a long time searching for a reputable auto body shop in the GTA, and I've finally found a great one.

I'm never ever bringing my Camaro to a dealership again to get work done on the body. I've had some bad experiences with customer service at the one I go to, had my front left bumper damaged/scrapped on the side (It was fairly small) and went to the dealership to fix it, they wanted $400cnd to fix this. I was naive and paid the price...

I drive on the highway everyday so you can imagine how many rock chips are on my front bumper. So eventually I went to a Details shop in Markham, and spent another $400 to get the car detailed. It looked great when I got it back. However, I noticed a lot of issues after... My front bumper beneath the headlights looked warped and there was dry wax underneath the hood that would not come out, I even saw holographic swirl marks all around the vehicle... So I'm never doing that again.. Some time passed after all of this and I really wanted to get my car fixed up. So, I found a body shop right across Vaughan Mills in Vaughan, decided to go to there and get a quote. I spoke to a gentlemen by the name of Jonathan. All around great guy with nothing to hide. We were talking for about an hour, estimating how much it would cost to get some stuff done. Then he brought me into his shop and ensured me that they have an open door policy and they have nothing to hide. I have to say I'm really impressed with his shop. I've seen work getting done on high end vehicles (Ferraris, Lamborghiniss, porsches, including some Classic 60's Camaros) that they are restoring. Overall it was great and I was sold instantaneously!!

I got my bumper fixed looking like brand new, (primed & painted to match factory paint) got rid of the warps and all the chips for $800! Only double the price it costed me to get a small portion of the bumper fixed at the dealership... Got some other things done too in the process. I got 20% tints, entire car polished (better job than the details place in Markham) and put on some carbon fiber stripes with a red accent in the middle (camaro 45th anniversary style stripes)

So if anyone is interested in getting some work done, this is definitely the place. (Camaro Experienced )

[B]Here is the link to their website:www.vaughanfinetouch.com

Hope this was helpful!
Looks great, glad you finally found a place to make you and your car happy.
I'd be carefull of those pumpcrete trucks in behind
Old 05-12-2012, 11:17 PM   #3
Fenderaddict2
Opinionated bugger!

Drives: Boss 302, Mazda 2, Praga & Intrepid
Quote:

Here is the link to their website:www.vaughanfinetouch.com

BEFORE:

AFTER

Hope this was helpful!
Been looking for a good recommendation for some work on my '65 Mustang. Thanks. BTW, your car looks killer with the red offset on the hood and brake covers.

Follow me on forums everywhere as Fenderaddict2 or my kid on the track and Twitter @fastmyles
Fenderaddict2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:05 AM   #4
Big C CamaroSS

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
....maybe I should give them a call and see how much it would be for my rock chip fixes?
Big C CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:03 AM   #5
sam.mak

Drives: 2012-2lt.RS Black(ext)/beige(int)
Quote:

[B]Here is the link to their website:www.vaughanfinetouch.com

Hope this was helpful!
WOWW looks Awesome !!!

I love the brake cover where did you get it from

thanks

cheers
sam.mak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:28 PM   #6
N3M3S1S

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
Hey Big C CamaroSS, I'd give them a call 905-669-9647 and see what they say. They might have to take a look how much damage there is. Send them an email with some pics for a better idea of how much it would cost. vaughanfinetouch@gmail.com

Thanks sam.mak! I got them from www.calipercovers.com. You can customize them how you want. I payed for all four caliper covers around $420 with tax and shipping included. It's a wayy better alternative than painting them red...

Thanks Fenderaddict2! Your Mustang looks sick!!

Next step is to get rear louvers lol check them out here

2010 Black Camaro 2LT/RS
With Red MGP caliper covers
N3M3S1S is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
auto detailing, body shop