Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums -
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics > Engine | Exhaust | Bolt-On | Drivetrain Modifications

Old 06-10-2014, 07:47 PM   #15
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP
Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
And before someone thinks I'm just going out and bashing well let me give you a little backstory. ECS had built a camaro for me which some of you may or may not have seen.

When I picked up the car on March 28th from ECS after the tune I immediately knew something was wrong with the boost gauge dropping to 0 and getting errors.

Without boring everyone I had to go back and forth on emails from March 28th to June 5th until I got re-tuned at RPM. I went out of my way to do research on issues since I was getting nowhere with them and even going to get my codes read at cadillac. I had gotten 0 resolution from and honestly just a lot of excuses and lies. To me after the great success I have had with them it was very dissapointing to have gotten this level of service from them. Frankly the car ran poorly everywhere but WOT which still even left something to be desired.

I posted a video on instagram of the car getting dynoed. Funny thing is they then reached out to me after weeks of silence to ask if the car got fixed LOL. Nice. Long of it short to rectify the issue I asked for a refund on my tune for the frankly unacceptable state of the tune and service. No response since. Moving on..

Review :

Last edited by VanquisherSS; 06-25-2014 at 10:57 AM.
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote