Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 02-27-2014, 02:17 AM   #155
Avalnch

Drives: Rally Yellow Camaro+Avalanche
I'm extremely sorry to see Pfadt close their doors. I received only amazing products and support from them. But like all on this forum, we're eagerly awaiting your return. Good luck, Aaron.
Vengeance Kaotik Cam, C.A.I., ARH LT, Pypes Cat Back, ZL1 Shifter+2012LS3VERT bushing, Quantum Brake Ducts, JDP Tow Hook Scorch Yellow Trim Kit, Shark Fin, AAC DRLs+ABLs+SMDs, ZTA Rear Spoiler, R.Y. 1LE Splitter. Pfadt coilovers, camber plates, trailing arms, Pegasus Solid Subframe. Pedders ZL1 barz, radius arm & steering rack bushings. BMR adjustable toe-rods. Hotchkis Max Chassis Brace. ZL1 GMPP Driveline Upgrade. TurnOne P/S pump. CTS-V 6 pistons.
447 HP @ 6180 RPM / 418 TQ @ 5100 RPM
Avalnch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:41 AM   #156
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Drives: ZL1 19 White; Jeep 5.7 GC 15
I'm so sad for you guys. PFADT was a brand name for quality and a star on every good Camaro in the street.

What a shame and what a lost !!!!
Old 02-27-2014, 07:25 AM   #157
HerRide

Drives: '14 2SS/RS AGM
Oh my goodness, this makes me so sad. :(
Old 02-27-2014, 07:58 AM   #158
Badbubba
GrINned & JUICEd

Drives: 15STI, 10Expy, 10 2SS/RS M6, 47KB1
This sucks! I received my trailing arms and toe rods from Apex recently. They were delayed, this explains it. Liked the material switch to stainless and was interested in other Pfadt products. This sucks!
GPI SS3 Cam & stuff,N.O. Plate(dedicated fuel tank,progressive,fuel hose upgrade,remote opener,heater,console switches),LNC2000,CTAP,ARH 1 7/8" LTs/gutted cats/X pipe/mufflers,Jet Hot coated LTs,GPI HPT Tune,CAI, Scoop,Rx Catch Can,Gates heater hose relocation, Remote clutch & auto brake res,Metco loop,Momentum Tunnel Brace,TSW Nurb 18",555 & 05,Pfadt trailing arms & toe rods,Autometer WB,Fesler Pillar Pod,LED strips (int),Lloyds floor & trunk mats,LED DRL/front turn & license plate,DRL harness,VLEDs tail lights,Plasticoat Bowties. Ord: Oct 5, 2009 Rec: Nov 19, 2009 13.17@112.6 stock
Badbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:34 AM   #159
Omaha
Living life in the curves

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS VR M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSRS55 View Post
Hey man Did any of that stuff you listed above translate to a more noisey rear end?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
I have the same parts. I do not notice any new noise coming from the rear.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:05 PM   #160
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
We're still in shock about this very sad turn of events. I worked for Aaron and Robbin as the Operations Manager and I know they put everything into their company. I was proud to be a part of their organization and help it grow. Since starting JDP I've continued to support Pfadt products because of the engineering, performance and high quality.

We have run the Pfadt chassis products on our JDP Stage IV Track Spec Camaro for the last 3 years; because of their products it is one of the most recognized 5th Gens in the world on the road course and autocross course. We've won multiple NASA National Championship in Corvette's equipped with their well engineered and thought out pieces.

We wish you and Robbin the very best of luck in all of your future endeavors. I hope you're able to restructure and come back better than ever with more cutting edge innovative products. Thank you for your support over the years and let us know if you need anything. This is truly a sad time for the GM and racing community.

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:42 AM   #161
chalhoee

Drives: 2010 M6 2SS/RS
Man this is really sad news. I was looking forward to installing many PFADT parts on my Camaro in the near future and it won't be so easy now. I'm already using the lowering springs from them and I absolutely love them! I wish the best of luck to PFADT as whole and I hope to see their doors open for business pretty soon because I will be among the first customers to purchase products on the first day they open again. This is truly a sad time for many loyal PFADT customers but we can only hope and wait that everything will be straighten out soon. Wish I could help with anything...
-LS3 ported heads/Mani
-Wet Nozzle 150 shot
-Tuned by Solid Tech Performance (ABQ, NM)
chalhoee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:03 AM   #162
CRTZL1
Banned

Drives: 2013 CRT ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha View Post
Thanks man!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
CRTZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 10:58 AM   #163
TOYMARO

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS 2SS
Crazy. An awesome company with an even better product line. Out of business due to, to much business. WTF?

Good luck and bring it back guys!!!!
TOYMARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:39 PM   #164
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Wow. Just now saw this. I'm just stunned; first Pedders and now Pfadt. Aaron, you guys need to get together with Justice Pete and see what you can put together. The combined experience, knowledge and skill you would have would be legendary. I love your Tri-Y headers; I get compliments on the sound all the time.

You got my prayers man.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:57 PM   #165
Moreno1

Drives: G5.R
Aaron I'm gonna need some Prozac!!

Man, so sad to hear about this. I've been a huge fan since day 1, and have always admired the amount of engineering and testing, and attention to detail that you guys have put into your products. Aaron, Robbin, Blair, Kerry and co., good luck to you all in your future endeavors, I will be rooting for you!
Moreno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:03 AM   #166
bikerdan
BLOWNSS

Drives: 2011 SUPERCHARGED Camero SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha View Post
I have same and never got any noise
2011 LS3 SS/RS, M6, Maggie TVS2300 - cog drive, CAI, ZL1 fuel pump, Autometer gages, BEHE Performance tune , boost and AFR gages, MGW shifter, SLP long tube headers with high flow cats, Flowmaster Pro ex., Pfadt trailing arms, toe rods & bushings, G-Force axles, American Racing wheels, 305 mm P zero on rear, Elite catch can, SLP hood, amp & sub.
bikerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:17 AM   #167
AlohaBR

Drives: Camaros...is there anything else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Wow. Just now saw this. I'm just stunned; first Pedders and now Pfadt. Aaron, you guys need to get together with Justice Pete and see what you can put together. The combined experience, knowledge and skill you would have would be legendary. I love your Tri-Y headers; I get compliments on the sound all the time.

You got my prayers man.
??? Did I or I must have missed something, Pedders is gone also??
AlohaBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:20 AM   #168
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaBR View Post
??? Did I or I must have missed something, Pedders is gone also??

Yes.

Tags
camaro, closed, headers, pfadt