Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 09-26-2013, 10:02 AM   #15
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Hi hogfxstc,

I am sorry you are experiencing this! I would happy to look further into your situation and speak with your dealership. If you could send a private message with your name, address, phone number, VIN, vehicle mileage, and name of involved dealership, I can give them a call to discuss a resolution. Thank you!

Jessica
Chevrolet Customer Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfxstc View Post
Just purchased my 2013 2SS two weeks ago. There were some spots on the vehicle that looked like water spots that would not wash off. Last thurssday I dropped it of at the body's shop for them to take care. One week later ( today) I pick it up and all looks great till I get it home and in the garage I notice more spots on the bumper that were not there when I dropped it of. I call the body shop back and of course there going to take care of it. I just have to take it back again for the third time. They will probably keep it for another week, just like last time!
I'm starting to think its not meant for me to own a SS! :(
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote