Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 01-20-2010, 05:58 PM   #1
hercamaro

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS RS Red w/black
Vent!

Today on my way home, I had two cars box me in on the tollway. One was in front of me. Would slow down, speed up, hit brakes....the other got right on my tail. They would not let me out of between them. I got off the highway, they followed me until I pulled into a parking lot. I told my husband that tomorrow I am taking the 4WD Jeep and running their skinny butts over!

Vent over....pass me another Leinenkugel and turn on Barrett Jackson!

Honestly...Have you all experienced this type of "stuff" before?
hercamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:01 PM   #2
Hirtz

Drives: 2003 GMC Sonoma
hopefully they weren't trying to force you to hit them for insurance money. Glad that you made it out of that situation safely.
Hirtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:04 PM   #3
Rafsanjani
What now Bitches?

Drives: 2013 SW ZL1
I did yesterday. Silly 1980 something toyota pickup sat in front of me while a 1980 something chevy caprice sat on my right, slightly ahead trying to look at the front of my car. When he was done looking he just pulled back and sat beside me. Both doing 45 in a 55, boxing me in to the passing lane. My first thought was it was an insurance scheme about to happen where they box you in then slam on the brakes making you rear end somebody. I gave the toyota plenty of space. Not sure what it was. The toyota finally took an exit, I hit the gas and left the two of them far behind. Kinda freaky.