Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 11-05-2012, 01:04 PM   #1
jay@redline-motorsports
Account Suspended

Drives: 930
Redline Motorsports\Whipple superchargers

Redline Motorsports is now Whipple Superchargers South Florida Authorized Sales and Installation Center.

Whipple superchargers have been at the forefront of twin-screw supercharging and Whipple’s team have now engineered the most powerful intercooled twin-screw SC system available today

All professional installations are performed on site at our new facility in Pompano Beach Florida

2010 - 2013 CAMARO SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM

The all-new system features Whipple’s massive oversized air-to-water intercooler for unmatched cooling capacity, a unique front feed W175ax (a whopping 2.9 liters) integrated Whipple twin-screw supercharger that reaches 99% volumetric efficiency and industry leading power potential. The unique intercooled bypass system offers better acceleration and less than 1hp of consumption during cruising for excellent fuel economy.

*Only twin-screw that’s 50-state emissions legal
*Front entry W175ax (2.9 liters) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outflows competitions 2.3L roots-type systems
*Integrated casting to minimize bolt on pieces, adapters, leaks and flow restrictions
*Integrated Crusher ™ venturi shaped inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitations
*Integrated Crusher ™ 112mm round inlet outflows smaller 90 and 93mm inlets such as other Eaton based systems
*Big Mouth Whipple Crusher ™ plastic air inlet for increased velocity and lower inlet temps vs. steel and aluminum tubes
*Integrated design allows for oversized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more boost and timing to be run on pump gas
*Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available
*Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy, no ridiculous fabbed steel tubes
*Self-contained oversized oil system for dramatically reduced oil temps in even the most demanding conditions
*Exclusive 3x5 rotor combo for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4x6 rotor combo
*Zero turn inlet allows for decreased induction losses when compared to rear inlet systems and 180deg bends
*Center discharge port for better cylinder to cylinder distribution then other twin-screws with cobbled together billet adapters and forward facing discharge
*Discharge down design allows for less pressure loss which gives more power at lower boost levels
*Top mount design allows for cooler operation then upside down SC’s that conduct heat from engine and are trapped by runners and covers, causing hotter manifold temps and less power per pound of boost
*More boost at the “hit” than any other twin-screw
*Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
*Oversized heat exchanger for incredible intercooler water temps
*Plug and play wiring, no cutting or splicing
*High flow air filter system
*Proven 6-rib belt system with heavy duty spring loaded tensioner and adjustable idler system
*Stainless steel jack-shaft with unique plastic cover for increased safety (carbon fiber optional)
*OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation
*Available in wrinkle black, polish or any custom color
*Easily upgradeable with big cold air intakes and bigger throttle bodies (102mm or 112mm)
*Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
*3 minute pulley changes
*1 year warranty

Not all front inlet systems are created equal. As in typical Whipple fashion, the Whipple front inlet system is not restricted by a 93mm inlet system which severely limits your potential power gains. The Whipple SC system uses a unique 112mm round (round flows significantly more then oval or rectangle) inlet for nearly 1800cfm capacity (1200hp).

Also available is the carbon accessories option.

Redline Motorsports also carries the full line of Whipple superchargers systems for the Corvette and GM Trucks

Contact us for pricing and installation on all kits.

Sales@redline-Motorsports.net

jay@redline-motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:08 PM   #2
fastbrick

Drives: fast brick
So is Torq speedlab still saleing whipple S/C or did the loose there rights to sell them? I am looking to buy one and I am shopping around but I keep seeing post on forms about not getting the parts in forum them. What is the story? Could you put a price Together for me on a 2011 SS Camaro automatic car. Polished Whipple blower
fastbrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #3
Redline Motorsports

Drives: Several...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastbrick View Post
So is Torq speedlab still saleing whipple S/C or did the loose there rights to sell them? I am looking to buy one and I am shopping around but I keep seeing post on forms about not getting the parts in forum them. What is the story? Could you put a price Together for me on a 2011 SS Camaro automatic car. Polished Whipple blower
It is our understanding that the shop you have indicated is no longer representing Whipple Superchargers for sales and installation. We where a dealer when we where in NY and got asked by Whipple to pickup the line now that we are in South Florida.

Please send me an email directly and we can set you up!

HT
Redline Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:00 PM   #4
SLEEPER SS
Banned

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Price on whipple installed n tuned on my l99
SLEEPER SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:03 PM   #5
Meister@Torq

Drives: 2001 Crown Vic
Send a message via AIM to Meister@Torq Send a message via MSN to Meister@Torq
Congrats on becoming a re-seller for one of the best blowers around. I mentioned a few times when talking to you about the HTR cars and other projects that they were far superior to KB's. Whipple truly is a fantastic product that offers amazing HP/TQ gains and cool IAT's than most.

We were among the first to prove how well these blowers work compared to their competitors and still sell and install their product and waive the Whipple banner proud in our shop.

We look forward to seeing some more awesome Whipple powered LS vehicles in South Florida.
Meister@Torq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:24 AM   #6
jay@redline-motorsports
Account Suspended

Drives: 930
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLEEPER SS View Post
will get you that today,

Thanks
jay@redline-motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:59 AM   #7
SLEEPER SS
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay@redline-motorsports View Post
will get you that today,

Thanks
Thanks
Old 11-09-2012, 08:20 AM   #8
MANNYS2SS/RS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS,LS3
Sweet

LS-3, ProCharger D1SC
665. rwhp /562. rwtq @ 9.3 psi
MANNYS2SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:03 PM   #9
SLEEPER SS
Banned

Ok let me know
Old 11-09-2012, 04:58 PM   #10
Redline Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLEEPER SS View Post
Sleeper,

Please send me an e mail to sales@redline-motorsports.net and we can send you a formal proposal.

Thanks for reaching out to us for your Whipple Supercharger needs.

Howard
Old 11-09-2012, 08:30 PM   #11
fastbrick

Drives: fast brick
I have been doing some research about this place called Torq.. I found a lot of post on different forms about whipple S/C and Torq.. It looks like there has been a lot of unhappy people with Torq. Quot from I_O_M SS (I ordered mine 11 weeks ago through Torq and still no end insight. They tell me the internals are on back order. How are you guys getting yours in 5 - 7 weeks? Anyone else having this problem?)

What happy here? After reading more there was a Quote from Whipple..

The reason others are getting theirs in 5-7 is because we had about a 4 week lead time from the time the order is placed (and paid for on pre-pay accounts) with us to the time it is ready to ship. We are now at a 2-3 week lead time and I can assure you that nothing is on back order. We have everything in stock to build and ship these kits. The delay in lead time comes simply from the amount of orders coming in to what we have the man power to actually produce in a day.

Sounds like They did not place the order.. or the customer did not pre pay... OOO but wait i read that (Quot from I_O_M SS) I paid in full back on July 9. I ordered the RTC-750 package which cost $12,500 so I really have no other options. I'm calling them tomorrow to see what's going on.

What happy here? I_O_M SS did you get your blower yet?
I order my Whipple today from RedLine.. After watching there ZLR car video i was sold...
Cannot wait to get my whipple installed..
fastbrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:12 PM   #12
Redline Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister@Torq View Post
Congrats on becoming a re-seller for one of the best blowers around. I mentioned a few times when talking to you about the HTR cars and other projects that they were far superior to KB's. Whipple truly is a fantastic product that offers amazing HP/TQ gains and cool IAT's than most.

We were among the first to prove how well these blowers work compared to their competitors and still sell and install their product and waive the Whipple banner proud in our shop.

We look forward to seeing some more awesome Whipple powered LS vehicles in South Florida.
We've been a reseller but thanks for the props...I also don't need your advice on what Superchargers we should be using on what. Also it would be best if you stop trolling our threads and trying to get your voice heard....there is a reason why we are now playing an active role in supporting a company like Whipple Superchargers in the South Florida market....

Howard
Old 11-09-2012, 11:05 PM   #13
BLACK10

Drives: 2010 CAMARO. 10.04@133mph, 1.4 60'
Congrats Howard!
BLACK10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:32 AM   #14
Redline Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK10 View Post
Congrats Howard!
Thanks buddy. How you guys doing over there? Seem active! Lol!

HT