Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 09-10-2018, 11:11 AM   #1
markgws6

Drives: 2019 Chevy Equinox Premier AWD
FS: 2013 AGM Camaro 1SS 1LE - Nor. CA

**** Car is no longer available for sale. Mods please remove post. *******

Original owner. Garage stored. Low miles and in great condition and rare (1 of 43 in this configuration). This 1SS has the performance package (AKA 1LE), backup camera, and NPP exhaust. Wide sticky Michelin Pilot SuperSport tires and stock 20" ZL1 wheels and close ratio ZL1 6-speed manual (as is with all 1LE models). 2-piece drilled and slotted heavy duty front rotors and Hawk HP Street 5.0 pads all around. SLP skip-shift override installed.

Stock hood and exterior. Only things I've done to the exterior are 1LE hood badges, rock guards, black locking lug nuts, clear front bra and gills, window tint, installed front plate, and a tow hook on the front. I've also replaced the stock halogen headlights, fogs, and the interior dome light with LEDs. I have other extras for the car I will throw in with the sale including a Hypertec tuner and CAI intake (will not be installed due to CA SMOG requirements).
Attached Images

Last edited by markgws6; 09-12-2018 at 10:24 AM.
markgws6 is offline   Reply With Quote