Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 02-23-2012, 10:57 AM   #29
southerncarparts

Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobras View Post
Can you get these red with RS? Price to 63129?
Red for the RS is a standard version. Please click the Camaro RS specific website link above for pricing.

Thanks,
Matt
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:00 PM   #30
Cobras

Drives: 2010 1LT RS
Matt, I clicked but it only gives Camaro for the engraving, I've seen them with RS engraved in them. Have you seen those?
Old 02-24-2012, 10:20 AM   #31
Qui3tStorm

Drives: 11 Camaro 2SS
More pics? Different angles...
Qui3tStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:44 PM   #32
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobras View Post
Matt, I clicked but it only gives Camaro for the engraving, I've seen them with RS engraved in them. Have you seen those?
Yeah, those are available. Is that option not turned on on the website? Sorry about that, I'll fix that in my catalog this weekend. Pricing is the same for those as it is for the standard Camaro ones. If you want to go ahead and order those just give us a call up here at (770)919-1433.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 02-26-2012, 03:55 PM   #33
Klepton

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, LS3, SW w/ IOM package
Do you offer these in Inferno Orange Metallic (IOM)? If so, would they be a perfect match for the IOM vinyl stripes on my 2011 Summit White Camaro SS? I'm concerned about the difference in the IOM color on a metal surface and a vinyl surface. My stripes look more reddish than orange in most angles, while in other angles and under lots of light they look more orange than red. I'm afraid that this color will look more orange than red on a metal surface.
Klepton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:33 PM   #34
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klepton View Post
Do you offer these in Inferno Orange Metallic (IOM)? If so, would they be a perfect match for the IOM vinyl stripes on my 2011 Summit White Camaro SS? I'm concerned about the difference in the IOM color on a metal surface and a vinyl surface. My stripes look more reddish than orange in most angles, while in other angles and under lots of light they look more orange than red. I'm afraid that this color will look more orange than red on a metal surface.
IOM is an available custom color for these, yes. I don't know how perfect the match will be to the vinyl, but, the paint is official GM paint, so it's a perfect match to that.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 03-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #35
JethroDawg

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by tow View Post
I have a set of Inferno Orange and they do set of the wheels.
Attached photo, let me know what you think?
Do you have a picture of the whole car?
JethroDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:21 PM   #36
Herc
Greg

Drives: 2012 2LT/RS AG Camaro
Do you have a picture of the Carbon Fiber finish?
Herc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:15 PM   #37
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herc View Post
Do you have a picture of the Carbon Fiber finish?
I'm out of stock on the CF Finish ones for the Camaro, so I took a couple photos of a Corvette set. It's the exact same finish, just, for a different car in these photos.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 03-28-2012, 02:53 AM   #38
Klepton

Matt,
I received my caliper covers on Monday, but there was a problem with the order. I specifically ordered the "Camaro" engraving for the fronts and the "SS" engraving for the rears, both sets in IOM with white lettering. However, I received all four sets with "SS" engraving. I called you on Monday and left a voicemail, yet I haven't received a reply. If you check your invoice, you will see where you noted the specific colors and engravings I requested for this order. This mistake needs to be corrected ASAP.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:09 AM   #39
southerncarparts

Quote:
Matt,
I received my caliper covers on Monday, but there was a problem with the order. I specifically ordered the "Camaro" engraving for the fronts and the "SS" engraving for the rears, both sets in IOM with white lettering. However, I received all four sets with "SS" engraving. I called you on Monday and left a voicemail, yet I haven't received a reply. If you check your invoice, you will see where you noted the specific colors and engravings I requested for this order. This mistake needs to be corrected ASAP.
Never got a voicemail, sorry. Please give us a call again at (770)919-1433 and we'll get that taken care of for you. Sorry for the issue.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 03-30-2012, 12:00 PM   #40
Klepton

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
Never got a voicemail, sorry. Please give us a call again at (770)919-1433 and we'll get that taken care of for you. Sorry for the issue.

Thanks,
Matt
Well, that's strange. I've called (770)919-1433 everyday since Monday at different times throughout the day and haven't been able to reach anybody until now. I just spoke with David and he will be looking into it and taking care of it. I left a voicemail for this number both on Monday and yesterday (Thursday).
Old 04-02-2012, 12:03 PM   #41
southerncarparts

Quote:
Well, that's strange. I've called (770)919-1433 everyday since Monday at different times throughout the day and haven't been able to reach anybody until now. I just spoke with David and he will be looking into it and taking care of it. I left a voicemail for this number both on Monday and yesterday (Thursday).
Sorry about the issue, seems like terrible luck. We have two phone lines so to not get through means both would need to be busy everytime you call. My apologies for that issue, glad you got in touch with a representative and we'll get this taken care of for you.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 04-20-2012, 09:07 PM   #42
Klepton

Thumbs up IOM caliper covers

I finally received the correct set of IOM caliper covers with white "Camaro" lettering for the fronts and "SS" lettering for the rears. I am very satisfied with the color match, which I was dreading might be too orange/red compared to my IOM stripes. For those looking to purchase IOM covers and are wondering how close of a match they are to your IOM stripes, they're pretty close to being a perfect match! Some pictures to demonstrate:

IOM Rear SS caliper cover on IOM stripes for comparison

Close-up of front passenger Camaro caliper cover with wheel on

Close-up of rear driver SS caliper cover with wheel on

Front passenger Camaro caliper cover with wheel off

Rear passenger SS caliper cover with wheel off

Rear passenger SS caliper cover with wheel & tire on

Front driver Camaro caliper cover with wheel & tire on

Driver side view of whole car:

Last edited by Klepton; 01-22-2014 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Updated picture links since their location moved