Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas > Local Marketplace

Old 10-12-2012, 09:55 PM   #1
jstein

Drives: CGM 2LT RS
Rims for Trade

It is kind of a weird situation, but I am looking to see if anyone is interested in trading their stock 20" rims plus $500 in cash for these rims. They are in great condition, I am looking to just swap tires and all for the stock 20's to put back on. I just purchased new tires back in March so there is still plenty of tread left on them. If you want to come and do the swap I am fine with that, or we can go to a discount tire close and we can negotiate that part of it on the charges. The fronts are 20x8 and the rears 20x9 and they are still the stock size tires that I replaced them with. If you have any questions just let me know. I am trading the car in and I know I would not get any money for them on the trade. I just ask that there is still a decent amount of tread left on what you would be trading to me. I live in Deer Park, East/Southeast of Houston.

Link to the site of the actual rims
jstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:43 PM   #2
tavo431

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ss
Pic of the rims on the car?
tavo431 is offline   Reply With Quote