Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 12-13-2012, 10:36 PM   #1
elainehod

Drives: 2012 camaro zl1
In the season of good cheer...

...let's spread some good cheer to Chevy customer service reps! I had some issues that I expressed through the forum. I received strong response from the members. What I did not expect was the fast, helpful response from a couple of Chevy customer service reps. One was Brandon, the other was Ashley. They were both concerned and kept up their interest throughout the resolution of the issues. We never dreamed we would get such wonderful service. They both stepped up on our behalf and all our concerns were resolved fast and completely. I can imagine these reps reading the posts on this site most of the day and jumping in whan they see any problem that may be a trend or something that may be troubling the customer, even if it is not a trend. They did both for us. Thank you so much, Chevy customer service!
Anyone else out there who would like to post their good experiences with the CSR's? Please post on this thread. They would be grateful!
elainehod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:13 AM   #2
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by elainehod View Post
...let's spread some good cheer to Chevy customer service reps! I had some issues that I expressed through the forum. I received strong response from the members. What I did not expect was the fast, helpful response from a couple of Chevy customer service reps. One was Brandon, the other was Ashley. They were both concerned and kept up their interest throughout the resolution of the issues. We never dreamed we would get such wonderful service. They both stepped up on our behalf and all our concerns were resolved fast and completely. I can imagine these reps reading the posts on this site most of the day and jumping in whan they see any problem that may be a trend or something that may be troubling the customer, even if it is not a trend. They did both for us. Thank you so much, Chevy customer service!
Anyone else out there who would like to post their good experiences with the CSR's? Please post on this thread. They would be grateful!
Wow! Thank you very much for the praise! We appreciate it very much that you took the time out to give us a good word. I will definitely show Ashley this, and we appreciate each and every customer on here. 'Tis the season to be jolly!

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Old 12-14-2012, 09:17 AM   #3
starhutch
THE RED ROCKER

Drives: 2013 ZL1 VR
Thanks to Brandon also for assistance with my issue.

Merry Christmas!
starhutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:56 AM   #4
Oz ZL-1
Mach 5

Drives: 13 ZL1 IOM #115 87 Grand National
A toast to Brandon and Ashley!! Have not needed their assistance to this point in my ZL1 experience however its great to know that someone is really looking out for us....

Honestly I had assumed Brandon's typical chiming in (& now Ashley) on numeous posts was merely Chevy "lip service", but customer satisfaction success stories like elainehod's prove the CSRs are there to us.

Thanks for all you do!!

Oz
Oz ZL-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:58 AM   #5
closs2sx

Drives: 1970 chevelle
I have had a wonderful experience with the csr's from here Brandon help me find my car and also tried to help when I had mechanical issues...... Its the GM rep for the area I live in that flat out lied to me that I have a huge problem with. He could certainly get some lessons from Brandon. So yes Thank You Brandon wish the rest of your team would at least do what they say they would do thats all. Spent alot of money for a boat anchor. All the hype and more importantly the waiting with this car has let me down big time and if I wasnt gonna lose a ton of money and I didnt get my dad involved and buy identical cars for a father son bond this piece of crap would be down the road. There I said it and I feel better now back to your regular programming
Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic
Dads Car
2013 ZL1 vin 963
Crystal Red Tint Coat/Black Wheels
Exposed Carbon Fiber Insert
6 Spd Manual
closs2sx is offline   Reply With Quote