Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics > ZL1 Wheels/Tires

Old 08-15-2012, 12:00 PM   #1
mgaspari

Drives: Camaro rs 2lt IBM
zl1 wheels

Anyone selling there black 10 spoke wheels or the 5 spoke wheels?

This may be a dumb question, but does anyone think any zl1 owner would get a different hood and sell theres? I mean yousee people selling the rims why not the hood hahah
mgaspari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:20 PM   #2
KKreme15

Drives: C6 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgaspari View Post
Anyone selling there black 10 spoke wheels or the 5 spoke wheels?

This may be a dumb question, but does anyone think any zl1 owner would get a different hood and sell theres? I mean yousee people selling the rims why not the hood hahah
I'd probably get annoyed if I saw your v6 --> zl1 conversion IRL. Do you have any performance mods done?

Are you swapping badges, too?
KKreme15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:28 PM   #3
mgaspari

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKreme15 View Post
I'd probably get annoyed if I saw your v6 --> zl1 conversion IRL. Do you have any performance mods done?

Are you swapping badges, too?
could care less what you get annoyed over. my car i do what i want.. and yea man i have the zl1 badges everywhere looks great
Old 08-15-2012, 12:30 PM   #4
2012 ZL1#1658

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1 #1658
2012 ZL1#1658 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:33 PM   #5
mgaspari

in all honesty i have no clue why people have to talk crap.. Its a forum, i asked a simple questions, if you don't have an answer to my question than get the hell out? Its really simple. We all have camaros and half of you are just haters and have way to much of an opinion, keep it to yourself. if you Have nothing good to say don't say it at all.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:34 PM   #6
Kiss My SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SS/RS
Quote:
in all honesty i have no clue why people have to talk crap.. Its a forum, i asked a simple questions, if you don't have an answer to my question than get the hell out? Its really simple. We all have camaros and half of you are just haters and have way to much of an opinion, keep it to yourself. if you Have nothing good to say don't say it at all.

Buy a REAL ZL1 and stopping faking it....makes the REAL ZL1's look bad when someone smokes a V6
Kiss My SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:02 PM   #7
z28mass
z28 mass

Drives: 4 gen of camaros, 2012 ZL1 vin#1499
Can we just all get along?
z28mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:02 PM   #8
EsKiMo HuNtEr66

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 (Ashen Grey)
I saw a guy who brought his camaro to a car show and it looked like a ZL1. Badges and everything. So my friend and I walked over and we asked him if he can pop his hood so we can see the LSA engine. We were both shocked to see that the LSA was missing and there was a V6 staring right at us. The people who were crowding his car kept asking him what happened to the original motor. I'm pretty sure the guy was embarrassed because he left about 15 minutes later. Everyone has there own opinion and to each his own but just think about how you will feel if you show up and the car looks the part but really isn't. Good luck though.
EsKiMo HuNtEr66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:07 PM   #9
mgaspari

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsKiMo HuNtEr66 View Post
I saw a guy who brought his camaro to a car show and it looked like a ZL1. Badges and everything. So my friend and I walked over and we asked him if he can pop his hood so we can see the LSA engine. We were both shocked to see that the LSA was missing and there was a V6 staring right at us. The people who were crowding his car kept asking him what happened to the original motor. I'm pretty sure the guy was embarrassed because he left about 15 minutes later. Everyone has there own opinion and to each his own but just think about how you will feel if you show up and the car looks the part but really isn't. Good luck though.
i dont have the badges it was a joke.. all i ahve is the zl1 bumper.people need to chill out, theres so many other memebers that have this done and theres even some that have the wheels,spoiler,bumper,siderockers, etc.. if someone puts badges thats bad but if they want to chnage the look of there car than so be it..
Old 08-15-2012, 01:07 PM   #10
KKreme15

Drives: C6 Z06
Quote:
I'm not a hater. I just don't understand why people do that. Like when people put "SS" badges on LTs, no sense to that. But whatever floats your boat. Do what you want with your car, and enjoy it.
KKreme15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:11 PM   #11
mgaspari

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKreme15 View Post
I'm not a hater. I just don't understand why people do that. Like when people put "SS" badges on LTs, no sense to that. But whatever floats your boat. Do what you want with your car, and enjoy it.
puting badges and differnt bumpers are totally different things. i dont put the zl1 badge on my v6.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:16 PM   #12
H1Chester
Bowties forever

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2015 Ram 1500 Sport
I was about to blow up and click post... but it's not even worth my time... making your car look like a ZL1 when it is not a ZL1 is a disgrace.
5% tint, AC red interior overhead LED, footwell, grill and engine bay lighting, license plate LEDs, reverse LEDs, painted black badges, bowtie, and tail light bezels, Heritage grill, T3 ports with LEDs, T3 splitter with cooler, carbon fiber vinyl hashmarks, TSW Nurburgring wheels, Nitto Invo tires, Hurst shifter, RX 1LE catch can, Rotofab intake, American Racing headers, Flowmaster exhaust, CMS camshaft, 3.91 rear end, BMR suspension, StopTech rotors, steel brake lines 456RWHP 422Tq on Mustang Dynamometer. Built, tuned by Cunningham Motorsports. SD Region SCCA
H1Chester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:34 PM   #13
gm_joe

Drives: 2002 Pontiac GP 40th GTP, 2012 ZL-1
Years ago, when I was younger, we took pride in working on our own cars. This included making them look different (or same) as other cars out there. trying to tweek a little mor performance out of them, being a 4, 6 or 8 cyl. Many times, befor the internet, we would go to local junk yards to to see what we could find. In the end I guess waht I am trying to say is to each his/her own.
gm_joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #14
I call it Vera

Drives: ZL1 Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsKiMo HuNtEr66 View Post
"What happened to the original motor" That's awesome.
I call it Vera is offline   Reply With Quote