Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Pay It Forward and Free Give Aways

Old 01-31-2016, 11:57 AM   #1
RJT2SSRS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Free rear subframe.

I have a 2010 2SS RS L99 rear subframe for some one that needs one. One of the mounting bushings is mostly gone. Started to remove it and replace replace bushings with solid aluminum parts. Came across a used 2013 rear subframe cradle with PEDDERS poly bushings and swapped the subframe cradle instead.

The part is free and no damage or accident involves other than the above mentioned bushing.

I have received and read a lot of info on this site that was free. Just paying some of it back:-).

I am in the 48173 zip code.
Thanks again to the forum members for all the info over the past six years.
2010 2SS/RS L99 CAI intake Stainless Works headers and Hi-flow cats CORSA cat back exhaust livernois motorsports dyno tune VMAX throttle body ELITE catch can GM clean side catch can 2014 lca BMR rear toe links PEDDERS Supercar suspension PEDDERS poly subframe bushings JPSS BLACK MAGIC rear sway bar DSS 1000 hp axles 1LE wheels Michelin 285/35 tires CTS-V front brake upgrade fuel rail flip heater hose relocation
RJT2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 01:54 PM   #2
High Magnitude

Drives: 2014 2LT Camaro
ill pay for shipping