Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 03-06-2013, 07:09 PM   #11523
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
So who besides me had some fun in the snow yesterday or today with your Camaro?

AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:51 PM   #11524
Neumatic

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Quote:
So who besides me had some fun in the snow yesterday or today with your Camaro?
Got some snow but it was melted by the time I went anywhere and plus I have been driving my truck a lot lately.
Neumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:58 PM   #11525
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Adam, looks like you have few parts missing. Park in the bad side of town?

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:01 PM   #11526
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Quote:
Adam, looks like you have few parts missing. Park in the bad side of town?

Cold air intake, wheels, and engine cover are off to get powder coated will have them back tomorrow
Old 03-06-2013, 09:05 PM   #11527
AdamZ
Account Suspended

OH everyone there is a cruise-in at Easy Street Customs on the 16th (weather permitting). Maybe some of you all can meet up and roll in together. I will be the black and orange Camaro rolling in with the Renegades. You'll know us when you see us
Old 03-06-2013, 09:15 PM   #11528
gahammerle

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post

Cold air intake, wheels, and engine cover are off to get powder coated will have them back tomorrow
Cool! Let me know how the powder coat turns out. I am thinking about getting my wheels done.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
Old 03-06-2013, 09:19 PM   #11529
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Quote:
Cool! Let me know how the powder coat turns out. I am thinking about getting my wheels done.
For sure...I will see if I can get you the deal I got...wll cheaper since you have a smaller wheel. Are you still running the steelies? What do you want done?
Old 03-06-2013, 09:21 PM   #11530
Neumatic

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Quote:
For sure...I will see if I can get you the deal I got...wll cheaper since you have a smaller wheel. Are you still running the steelies? What do you want done?
How much is it running you to powder coat your rims?
Neumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:26 PM   #11531
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neumatic View Post
How much is it running you to powder coat your rims?
Well it was going to be $100 each for powder coat and painting...but I decided not to do the painting so he will lower the cost for me. I am guessing $80-90 per wheel if you take them off the car yourself.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:31 PM   #11532
gahammerle

Quote:
I picked up a set of the 18" aluminum wheels. Want to powder coat them black. After I wear out the tires on the aluminum wheels, I am going to get summer tires put on them, and keep the steelies as the winter rims/tires.

Find me on Facebook:
Old 03-06-2013, 09:34 PM   #11533
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Quote:
I picked up a set of the 18" aluminum wheels. Want to powder coat them black. After I wear out the tires on the aluminum wheels, I am going to get summer tires put on them, and keep the steelies as the winter rims/tires.
Good deal

Here's the place I have doing them

http://www.paintpowderpros.com/

Like I said I got a deal because my car club has a connection at every car oriented business in southern Ohio lol. But I can see what I can do for you whenever you're interested.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:24 AM   #11534
Drew10
Enjoys a good train wreck

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Good deal

Like I said I got a deal because my car club has a connection at every car oriented business in southern Ohio lol. But I can see what I can do for you whenever you're interested.

I can attests to the great work Paint and Powder Pros does. I had them do a set of wheels and frame for a chopper I built last year. Great guys to work with and their work is phenomenal.
Drew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:12 PM   #11535
StephenS_84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Good deal

You didn't get a deal. That's the standard price. I got the same price and I didn't get a "deal"
StephenS_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:30 PM   #11536
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenS_84 View Post
You didn't get a deal. That's the standard price. I got the same price and I didn't get a "deal"

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?