Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 06-01-2011, 04:46 PM   #85
phily

Drives: 2010 camaro ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by exflirt View Post
Phily, ask him how driveable that thing is for every day! Of course if you don't lower your car, you just might be o.k. He uses another vehicle to do a test run of the route he will be driving before taking the car out - all to ensure the splitter doesn't bottom out!

ahahha thats awesome. damn living in brooklyn sucks. potholes everywhere. if i were to buy it it would probably die during the winter because i the maro at all times.. i think ill get the grill though definatly.

is that the t-rex phantom grill?

Mods: Magnaflow axleback competition series exhaust | RotoFab CAI | Revolution Hood | Matte Black hash marks | Matte black cordon cr-1 rims. | Blacked out tail lights & bezels | Aac purple light package
phily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:45 PM   #86
Tx1Lt
Mark it ZERO!

Drives: '10 Black Camaro
I need to know what wheels these are! It's a moral imperative...
Old 06-01-2011, 06:52 PM   #87
matrixreloaded

Drives: 2ss summit white vert and love it
Quote:
Originally Posted by cterry View Post
Had a great time Sat. Nice to see everyone.
Congrates Trish on the new vert, very nice.
Matixreloaded White vert is pretty damn nice too.
Don, (dunedrider)your wheels look nice. Good choice.
Arod55, nice meeting you.
see you all soon.
Thanks Brother.
matrixreloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:06 PM   #88
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx1Lt View Post
Modulaire H4 I believe

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:10 PM   #89
urr2slo

Drives: 2010 2ss ss/rs abm, 2016 2ss/rs hbm
Quote:
Originally Posted by phily View Post
ahahha thats awesome. damn living in brooklyn sucks. potholes everywhere. if i were to buy it it would probably die during the winter because i the maro at all times.. i think ill get the grill though definatly.

is that the t-rex phantom grill?
Hey phily, I was born and raised in brooklyn, so I know the streets, and being lowered as I am it would be tough driving my car thru some of the streets in brooklyn, but not impossible, if your rollin at stock hieght it would be a whole lot easier.
As stated this front spoiler is really tough and durable, the pic posted is after I went off-roading at a track event, it cut a path through the dirt and rocks. I'm sure you could use it as a snow plow in the winter.
It's not as bad as EXFLIRT makes it out to be, while it is not my daily driver, and I occasionally do prerun certain routes to check for severe dips or steep driveways that may cause a problem. I've had this spoiler on for about 10k and havent damaged it yet except for some paint scrapes on the bottom. It does require you be a bit more careful, but not that bad.
And yes it is a Trex phantom grille.
Old 06-02-2011, 02:21 AM   #90
phily

Drives: 2010 camaro ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by urr2slo View Post
Hey phily, I was born and raised in brooklyn, so I know the streets, and being lowered as I am it would be tough driving my car thru some of the streets in brooklyn, but not impossible, if your rollin at stock hieght it would be a whole lot easier.
As stated this front spoiler is really tough and durable, the pic posted is after I went off-roading at a track event, it cut a path through the dirt and rocks. I'm sure you could use it as a snow plow in the winter.
It's not as bad as EXFLIRT makes it out to be, while it is not my daily driver, and I occasionally do prerun certain routes to check for severe dips or steep driveways that may cause a problem. I've had this spoiler on for about 10k and havent damaged it yet except for some paint scrapes on the bottom. It does require you be a bit more careful, but not that bad.
And yes it is a Trex phantom grille.
thanks for the tips pal

Mods: Magnaflow axleback competition series exhaust | RotoFab CAI | Revolution Hood | Matte Black hash marks | Matte black cordon cr-1 rims. | Blacked out tail lights & bezels | Aac purple light package
phily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:16 PM   #91
dpetramale
2SS Jewel Red / Old Timer

Drives: 2SS Jewl Red
Great pictures. Nice cars.
dpetramale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:49 PM   #92
boltvette

Drives: 1963 Corvette, 2001 Corvette
You are all invited to come down to San Diego for our Main Street America car show on August 7th! Armando is already registered and Vance is almost always there. We had several members of the Family join us last year, but we would love to see you compete for the Club Participation Award this year.

Trish, come on down and we'll talk about our track day bar for Gen 5 Camaro convertibles.
boltvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:19 PM   #93
comm17
Racing Byrds

Drives: '16 BVM 2SS '10 IBM 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltvette View Post
You are all invited to come down to San Diego for our Main Street America car show on August 7th! Armando is already registered and Vance is almost always there. We had several members of the Family join us last year, but we would love to see you compete for the Club Participation Award this year.

Trish, come on down and we'll talk about our track day bar for Gen 5 Camaro convertibles.
Send me a flyer and I will start a thread for it.

Thank you BECKY!!!
comm17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:33 PM   #94
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx1Lt View Post
Modulare H4 with brushed centers, chrome lip, and hidden hardware. that's cterry's car.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:35 PM   #95
arod55
AROD55

Drives: 1955 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop
Hey guys I guess I am the first one to register for the Vette show on the 7th of August. Lets have a great turnout of the Camaro5 Family. Pictures of the four San Diegan who went to the OG cruise, and my granddaughter in her yellow Camaro
Attached Images

arod55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:02 PM   #96
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2010 Carmaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyanSS View Post
Modulaire H4 I believe
Thanks Taylor, didn't see his post, Correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
Modulare H4 with brushed centers, chrome lip, and hidden hardware. that's cterry's car.
Thanks Ryan, correct as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixreloaded View Post
Thanks Brother.
missed you today in Bakersfield, but think your car is off getting ready for SEMA.
cterry is offline   Reply With Quote