Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 09:25 PM   #1
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Thumbs up 2010 Camaro incentive run down as of 9/11

A listing of the various programs offered on the 2010 Camaro: (not responsible for accuracy, or regional availability of incentives....for informational use only)

.....because I don't just list cars for sale on this forum - I contribute!

Date 10/01/08 - 09/30/09
APR APR: N/A - Term: N/A (On approved credit)
Cash N/A
Type Special Program
Comments General Motors is announcing a College Grad Discount Pricing Program. This program is available to eligible students/graduates who purchase/lease one of the specified eligible models. Eligibility: Any students currently enrolled in a 2-year or 4-year degree program a registered nursing degree (diploma) program or graduate degree program (students in certificate programs would not be eligible) All eligible students are eligible the entire the period of enrollment and up to two years after graduation.
Requirements College
__________________________________________________ _______________
Date 05/01/09 - 09/30/09
Cash N/A
Type Special Program
Comments General Motors is announcing a military discount pricing program for active and reserve military personnel, including their spouse, who purchase/lease one of the eligible models. If the dealer elects to participate, eligible military personnel, including spouses, can purchase eligible GM vehicles at the supplier price. Only active and reserve Military Personnel are eligible.
Requirements Military
Restrictions 2% of model and option net cost, less $150. The allowance is listed on all invoices dated on or after September 19, 2009 in the GSU field.
Date 04/01/09 - 12/31/09
Cash N/A
Type Special Program
Comments General Motors is announcing a Credit Union Discount Pricing Program for select credit union members who purchase/lease one of the eligible models listed in the guidelines. This program is only available to members of participating credit unions in the following states: Indiana Illinois Michigan Ohio Note: All eligible 2008 model year vehicles can be sold at or below the supplier price stated on the invoice.
Requirements Public
Date 02/16/09 - 09/30/09
Cash N/A
Type Special Program
Comments If the Dealer elects to participate, eligible employees of GM suppliers, members of affiliated membership associations, or friends/neighbors of GM employees can purchase eligible GM vehicles at a GM established price. (IE "GMS" Price minus $150 multiplied by 1.045 plus $150).
Requirements Supplier
Restrictions 2% of Model and Option Net Cost (Total of Model and Option Retail Dealer invoice less Wholesale Floorplan, Holdback and any GM Co-op Advertising) less $150; May be sold at or below the Supplier Price stated on the invoice. The allowance is listed on all
Date 10/01/07 - 09/30/09
Cash $500.00 **
Type Bonus Cash
Comments General Motors is announcing a Customer Appreciation Certificate Incentive Program (09-14) for select customers who receive an appreciation certificate after attending an eligible GM sponsored event. Customers will be eligible to use the allowance towards the purchase or lease of a select new and unused 2008/2009/2010 model year vehicle. Only one set of qualifying documents may be used for redemption per purchase/lease per eligible customer. This allowance must be utilized to reduce the capitalized cost of the GMAC Smartlease contract or the amount to finance for GMAC Smartbuy contracts. On GMAC Smartlease/Smartbuy contracts, this allowance may not be offered as cash to the customer.
Requirements Special Event Attendees
Date 09/30/08 - 09/30/09
Cash N/A
Type Special Program
Comments General Motors is announcing a National GM Dealership Employee Purchase Program (09-09). This program offers eligible dealership employees/owner operators an special vehicle price when they purchase/lease an eligible new and unused vehicle. The participant must be currently employed full-time at the selling/sponsoring dealership, Dealership employees can only purchase vehicles from dealerships where they are employed or from dealerships owned by the sponsoring dealer owner operator. The vehicle must be for the person purchasing it and it must be registered in their own name or co-owned with a spouse only.
Requirements Dealership Employee
Restrictions Dealers may sell eligible vehicles at or below the 'GMS' price stated on the invoice to GM Dealership Employees who are eligible to participate under this program.
Date 10/01/08 - 09/30/09
Cash N/A
Type Special Program
Comments GM Cardmembers, whose account is in good standing, may redeem their GM Card earnings when they purchase/lease an eligible new and unused GM vehicle. GM Card earnings may be combined with other retail consumer incentives. This program is only available on deliveries to residents in the U.S. This program is not available on deliveries to residents of Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands. GM Card Earnings are obtained as a percentage of all eligible credit card purchases (currently the program carries a 5% earnings rate). The cap on Earnings accumulation is $500 per account year. Earnings are valid for seven (7) years from the end of the billing cycle in which they were earned. Maximum earnings = $500 * 7 Years = $3500. Earnings redeemed can be greater due to the Gold Card Program and special offers.
Requirements GM Blue/Gold Card Member
Restrictions GM Card Earnings may be accumulated for a maximum of seven (7) years from the date earned. Earnings redeemed can be greater due to the Gold Card program and Special Offers.
Date 10/01/08 - 09/30/09
Cash N/A
Type Special Program
Comments The GM Customer Assistance Center Goodwill Certificate Process Program (09-03) is used by the customer toward the retail purchase or lease of an eligible new and unused vehicle. * In some service operations, the GM goodwill certificate is also referred to as an "Owner Loyalty Certificate". - Only the original goodwill certificate is eligible to qualify for this program. Mechanical reproductions or other facsimiles are not valid.
Requirements Public
Date 10/01/08 - 09/30/09
Cash $1,000.00 **
Type Bonus Cash
Comments GM is announcing a GM Mobility Program offering customers a reimbursement of up to $1000 for an amount matching the actual cost of eligible aftermarket adaptive equipment.(Dealer markup and or fee for inspection of adaptive equipment is prohibited). No dealer or customer action is required to activate this offer. OnStar will process the activation within ninety (90) days of the claim payment. Please note: the additional two year safe and sound multiyear subscription include4d with the GM mobility incentive program does not qualify for the OnStar onboard rewards dealer incentive program. Adaptive after market equipment includes: - Vehicle Entry - Driver Position - Brake/Accelerator Systems - Steering System - Seats - Other vehicle modifications * Please see document for full descriptions.
Requirements Automobility
Date 04/01/09 - 07/31/11
Cash N/A
Type Special Program
Comments General Motors is announcing a special attrition package to select hourly employees, who are eligible to use this voucher offer towards the purchase of an eligible new and unused model listed in the guidelines. Vouchers are valid for eighteen months from the time of the employee's separation but not earlier than April 1, 2009. Participants have the option to redeem the voucher in any combination of increments that do not exceed the maximum listed. (voucher total remaining after taxes) There is no cash refund if a participant purchases a vehicle for less than the voucher amount, however the remaining balance may be used toward the purchase of another vehicle. (up to 5) This offer is transferable and only one voucher may be used for redemption per purchase. All deliveries must be made during program period.
Requirements OEM Employee/Retiree
Restrictions The participants have the option to redeem the voucher in any combination of $3,100 increments.
Date 05/01/09 - 12/31/09
Cash $750.00 **
Type Bonus Cash
Comments GM is announcing a private offer to United Services Automobile Association (USAA) Members. This allowance can be used towards the purchase/lease of an eligible model listed. Customer must be a member of USAA and provide documentation of membership to qualify for this offer.
Requirements United Services Automobile Association (USAA)
Date 05/01/09 - 12/30/09
Cash N/A
Type Special Program
Comments General Motors is announcing a program that allows eligible customers to purchase new and unused vehicles at PEP 2 Pricing. Eligible customers will pay the GM invoice total for the vehicle plus applicable tax (Including Luxury Tax), title and registration fees. Customer must present the dealer an authorization number before taking delivery of an eligible vehicle. Participation in this program is voluntary on the part of the dealer.
Requirements Public
Date 05/01/09 - 12/31/09
Cash $1,000.00 **
Type Bonus Cash
Comments GM is announcing a private offer to United Services Automobile Association (USAA) members who experience a total vehicle loss during the program time period. This allowance can be used towards the purchase/lease of an eligible model listed. USAA will provide qualifying members a certificate.
Requirements United Services Automobile Association (USAA)
Date 10/01/08 - 09/30/09
Cash N/A
Type Special Program
Comments The GM Extended Family Card (09-05C) is designed specifically for customers eligible for GM new vehicle purchase program (NVPP) Discounts (GM Employee, Dealership Employee, and the Supplier purchase programs). GM Extended Family card members, whose account is in good standing, may redeem their GM Extended Family Card earnings when they purchase/lease an eligible new and unused GM vehicle. Earning may also be redeemed for cash. This program is only available on deliveries to residents in the U.S. This program is not available on deliveries to residents of Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands. GM Extended Family Card Earnings are obtained as a percentage of all eligible credit card purchases (currently the program carries a 1% earnings rate on all purchases). There is no cap on earnings accumulation per account year, and there are no redemption allowance limits. Earnings are valid for seven (7) years from the end of the billings cycle in which they were earned.
Requirements GM Extended Family Card Member
Date 06/05/09 - 09/30/09
Cash $1,000.00 **
Type Bonus Cash
Comments GM announces a GM Cards with Redemption Limits Copper, Platinum and Check Card Program for all eligible 2010MY vehicles (09-05A). GM Card (Copper/Platinum), GM Check Card and Flexible Earnings Card Members participating in the GM Card Programs, whose account is in good standing, may redeem their GM Card Earnings for use towards the retail purchase/lease of an eligible new and unused GM vehicle. The Copper/Platinum Cards earn 5% for a qualified signature purchase. The GM Flexible Earnings Card earns 1% on all eligible purchases redeemable for cash. These earnings are tripled in value (to 3%) if the card member redeems his/her earnings for an eligible new and unused GM vehicle. Earnings from the two programs above may be combined by a single card member toward the purchase or lease of an eligible new and unused GM vehicle. When applying for a vehicle redemption, the total combined earnings may not exceed the redemption limits listed. This program is only available on deliveries to residents of the U.S. This program is not available on deliveries to residents of Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands.
Requirements GM Copper/Platinum Card Members
** All cash rebates are offered manufacturer to customer
Old 09-11-2009, 09:39 PM   #2
smoothoperator

Drives: Future 2010 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to smoothoperator
Holy crap thats alot of stuff... I got confused after the 3rd or 4th one lol

To clarify what exactly is the discount for eligable college students?
3100 -
3300 -
3400 -
3800 -
4200 -
5000/6000 -
Old 09-11-2009, 11:14 PM   #3
CamK18

Drives: 2010 1LT Vic Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothoperator View Post
Holy crap thats alot of stuff... I got confused after the 3rd or 4th one lol

To clarify what exactly is the discount for eligable college students?
Also want to know this.

Do these also apply to Canadian orders?
Old 09-11-2009, 11:17 PM   #4
Stooph

Drives: 2010 CGM Camaro 2SS
So about 2 months or so ago I applied for the College Graduate discount and at the time the camaro wasn't listed. So is what you are saying is that ALL dealers will honor this discount for the Grad students? or is it at specific dealers only?

I should be picking up my camaro before the 30th so if this is the case that my dealer is participating in this i'd definitely like to be considered!

2010 2SS Cyber Grey Metallic Camaro
Old 09-12-2009, 12:32 AM   #5
MDCammyMomma

Drives: 2LT/RS ABM
I just saw on another thread/post by another chevy dealer that a vast amount of credit unions were accepted for the discount. She directed me to a website to check my union's eligibility and it was on the list. I live in Maryland. are you saying MD is not covered under this discount. I need to know because I was going to approach my dealer about it asap.

Thanks
Old 09-12-2009, 09:18 AM   #6
BulletSS

Drives: 2SS/RS CGM M6
Wonderful information

Scotty, Thank you for such a wonderful post. I think many people are always looking for this type of info.

For those that are looking for the college grad program, do a search. This has been discussed many times. The dealers are not obligated to honor it. It is voluntary for the dealers. I called over 20 dealers to find one that would do it. Then I ordered.

Also, note some are not able to be combined. For example, the military pricing is supplier, so is the college. So you can't really combine both if they are the same pricing scheme.

Past rides:
2000 Camaro SS
1997 Camaro
1992 Camaro RS
1980 Camaro
Old 09-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #7
smoothoperator

Drives: Future 2010 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to smoothoperator
So is the college deal 1000$ off? 0% APR if you qualify? I'm confused... It's listed but doesn't explain the discount.
3100 -
3300 -
3400 -
3800 -
4200 -
5000/6000 -
Old 09-12-2009, 01:14 PM   #8
RPO_Z28

Drives: 2007 C6Z
A lot of these programs are voluntary participation on the part of the dealer.

Make sure you ask about whether or not a dealer will honor these on Camaro prior to ordering.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:17 PM   #9
SS-Eric

Drives: 2012 Convertible
Send a message via Yahoo to SS-Eric Send a message via Skype™ to SS-Eric
The College Grad is voluntary by the dealer! I honor it!!!
Old 09-12-2009, 01:44 PM   #10
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS Manual Synergy Grn
Send a message via Yahoo to AnnaBear@SpartaChevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Eric View Post
That's right Eric...all the cool dealers are doing it!

We honor all legitimate discounts currently offered by GM.

It's the right thing to do!
Old 09-12-2009, 01:52 PM   #11
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Eric View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by little_bank_robber View Post
That's right Eric...all the cool dealers are doing it!

We honor all legitimate discounts currently offered by GM.

It's the right thing to do!
And YOU TWO are both on the CAMARO SCOTTY PREFERRED DEALER LIST
Old 09-12-2009, 02:00 PM   #12
SS-Eric

Drives: 2012 Convertible
Send a message via Yahoo to SS-Eric Send a message via Skype™ to SS-Eric
I am the ONLY CamaroScotty Preferred salesman at Classic
Old 09-12-2009, 02:15 PM   #13
MDCammyMomma

Drives: 2LT/RS ABM
CamaroScotty,

Do you happen to know of a dealer close to Maryland that will accept the GM Credit Union discount? So far I'm being told that the northeast region will not accept it.

Thanks
Old 09-13-2009, 12:19 AM   #14
Mikk2K

Drives: '10 Camaro LTRS, '12 Pro4x Frontier
I'm curious as witch and how many of the incentives can be combined, is there some where that goes into more detail about each incentive?

Closed Thread