Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 09-16-2013, 05:37 PM   #1
jrowen0

Drives: 69 camaro
Body work in KY?

Went into WalMart for 10 minutes and came out to find that someone had hit my front fender. I'm looking for someone in the Lexington area to fix the damage- dent repair and paint. Trying to decide if I should just replace the entire fender but the two dents aren't too bad. Any recs would be greatly appreciated.
jrowen0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:08 PM   #2
ClawSS
High-tech Redneck

Drives: '10 CGM SS, '02 2500HD, '09 300SRT8
Around Lexington you can price out Fortune Collision on the old dragstrip in Nicholasville. I am sure that Bluegrass Autobody on Reynolds Rd. in Lex will do a good job, just maybe pricey. I will be using ORS in Nicholasville for my bumper fix (front license plate holes) and get them to paint the heritage grille and maybe a spoiler. Not that they can't do a good job, just that I have not used them before and they were the cheapest on the non-insurance job.

2010 CGM L99 2SS/RS - GPI SS3 VVT, BTR DoD Delete, Circle D 4c, BTR springs, Katech C5R Timing Chain, MRR-228 315/275, CAI, Elite catch-can, TSP 1 7/8" Headers + offroad pipes, Magnaflow 3", Pfadt springs, BMR LCAs, toelinks, trailing arms, cradle bushings, & sway bars w/ endlinks, Vitesse paddles, heritage grille, and an eBay splitter. Power upgrades by Race Proven Perf.; Tuning by ShorTuning.
ClawSS is offline   Reply With Quote