Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 12-18-2012, 05:49 PM   #169
OzzySS

Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
To get the private offer go to the Chevy website. Navigate to the Camaro page. Hit refresh. About every 10th refresh, clear all browser data (Control-shift-del). Rinse and repeat till you get one.
thanks for this newb, just got it to work after umm...30 refreshes lol...$1000 for 5 minutes of work isn't bad tho now i just need the car to show up in time
OzzySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:05 PM   #170
white1LE

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
My car is on a railcar in chicago! Sad to think I'm only 3 hours from it and won't see it til next week.
white1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:12 PM   #171
newb

Drives: 2013 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzySS View Post
thanks for this newb, just got it to work after umm...30 refreshes lol...$1000 for 5 minutes of work isn't bad tho now i just need the car to show up in time
Glad you got one. Hurry and get the car! You can do your loan before the car gets here. I will be doing mine in order to get the Costco invoice price and the $500 gift card. Add that to the $1k pvt offer and $500 mfr rebate and I should get a pretty good deal.
It's a Dingledarm. It's there to dampen side fumbling. If your marzelvanes fumble too much they can cause total protonic reversal. It gets ugly from there. This is really the biggest problem with the new Camaro. That and the tri-pronged blivot.

Delivered 21 Jan 2013

newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:26 PM   #172
scubadoo7
Airborne Recondo

Drives: Crystal Red 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by only the beSSt View Post
My dealer emailed me with a suspected delivery of December 25th! A very merry christmas indeed.
Wow, how cool is that? Congrats.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:44 PM   #173
OzzySS

Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
Quote:
Glad you got one. Hurry and get the car! You can do your loan before the car gets here. I will be doing mine in order to get the Costco invoice price and the $500 gift card. Add that to the $1k pvt offer and $500 mfr rebate and I should get a pretty good deal.
i'm tryyinnngg lol...the guys at JN kinda suck with getting information :(
OzzySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:35 AM   #174
newb

Probably a good time to ping the dealer for railcar info. But here is the latest, possibly last request. Once they leave the factory, Becky can no longer track for us.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5933882
It's a Dingledarm. It's there to dampen side fumbling. If your marzelvanes fumble too much they can cause total protonic reversal. It gets ugly from there. This is really the biggest problem with the new Camaro. That and the tri-pronged blivot.

Delivered 21 Jan 2013

Old 12-19-2012, 08:31 AM   #175
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by MF2SSRS View Post
My car is at the dealership!
Sweet! Let us know how your delivery goes. Congratulations.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service

BrandonTietz/cac/sm/sag/gw0
Old 12-19-2012, 09:25 AM   #176
newb

Looks like 2 of us are out and the other 2 bayed. Finally becoming real

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5934447

Sent from a rainbow while riding a unicorn

Delivered 21 Jan 2013

Old 12-19-2012, 11:03 AM   #177
white1LE

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Mine was taken off the railcar yesterday in Chicago!!
white1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:33 AM   #178
charlie46

Drives: 2013 camaro 1le
Quote:
Looks like 2 of us are out and the other 2 bayed. Finally becoming real

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5934447

Does out mean there on a rail car?
charlie46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:21 PM   #179
newb

Should. 4200 is shipped. Since it has been a few days at 4200 and hood wrap should have been at least a week ago, they are in transit. 4B00 is bayed/ stored. Not sure if it will show this status only at the factory or other places like rail yards.

Delivered 21 Jan 2013

Old 12-19-2012, 10:04 PM   #180
charlie46

Drives: 2013 camaro 1le
Quote:
Should. 4200 is shipped. Since it has been a few days at 4200 and hood wrap should have been at least a week ago, they are in transit. 4B00 is bayed/ stored. Not sure if it will show this status only at the factory or other places like rail yards.

listen to me , now that your getting the 1le get rid of that hayabusa it way to dangerous . I had a cbr 929 and had several close calls and got rid of it. Especially if you have children. There real fun but its not worth the risk of dying or being crippled.
charlie46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:26 PM   #181
newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie46 View Post
listen to me , now that your getting the 1le get rid of that hayabusa it way to dangerous . I had a cbr 929 and had several close calls and got rid of it. Especially if you have children. There real fun but its not worth the risk of dying or being crippled.
Spare me please. My Hayabusa is my safe bike. I road raced in the past and have more miles on 1 wheel then you have on two. Front or rear. I have done years of canyon riding and stunting prior to deciding that racing was safer. If I lived through all of that, crashes and all, I think I can handle my bike that I built for the sole purpose of cruising. I have 12 years of riding experience most of which was as unsafe as anything you have probably ever done. Through all of that, I have lost more friends and family to car accidents and senseless violence than motorcycles. Please spare me the safety lecture. I will continue to take my son riding with me and enjoy my two wheel fun. I am sorry that you have had a bad experience. Motorcycles are as much a part of me and my family as work and morales are. It's what we do!

Someday I will die exactly how god intended me to. If its on a motorcycle then so be it. To quote a tshirt I saw once....

"I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death"

End rant...

Delivered 21 Jan 2013

Old 12-19-2012, 11:42 PM   #182
only the beSSt

Drives: IOM 1LE, awaiting my return
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie46 View Post
I agree with newb. I've been riding since I was 8, starting with a 50cc honda. That whole "motorcycles are too dangerous" bit is retarded. Are there risks? Yes. But that is true with just about everything that's fun in life. By that methodology, you shouldn't go fishing cause you might drown. Really? ...Keep your head on a swivel, ride within your capabilities (however great or small that is), and pretend every other driver is going to take you out. Other than that enjoy life on two wheels. There's nothing like it, and those who don't do it don't understand.

Ride on, Newb. I'm right there with you
only the beSSt is offline   Reply With Quote