Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 08-17-2009, 08:19 PM   #29
dragonZ28

Drives: 2001 T/A, 2010 2SS/RS, 2006 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by brigg313 View Post
Put me on the list for black chrome, too!
Not sure about doing the black chrome yet or not. Still checking.
Things I need to make sure of.
1) cost
2) quality of the work
3) lead time of the shop

Thanks, Roger
dragonZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:22 PM   #30
dragonZ28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdurhan View Post
All your work looks good, I would like to see some nice stainless door sills with red SS etched in them... can you do that ?
We have not looked at the sills yet. The factory ones look very nice as they are.
However, we can etch on them, but any stainless steel etching will always be black.
We can do plastic colored insets into the stainless though. First I should get a closer look at the sills. Sills are generally not a cheap item to make.
We do make them for other cars, Camaros, Trans Am's, Corvettes, etc....
Old 08-17-2009, 08:27 PM   #31
ljustin293

Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
looks great..will buy some stuff once car gets here..or maybe before..I like getting stuff to help the wait..
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:29 PM   #32
dragonZ28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljustin293 View Post
looks great..will buy some stuff once car gets here..or maybe before..I like getting stuff to help the wait..
Yep,

I did the same thing.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:06 PM   #33
anthonybyram

Drives: 1972 Z28, torch red,454
I had a look at your emblems on Cerberus beautiful Cyber grey metallic camaro, and you guys are on the ball! The emblems are awesome, and look great! Im planning on getting the emblem thats just to the right of the steering column, can you custom engrave the cars VIN? Im looking at getting the emblem that had the 2010 Camaro SS/RS with the addition of the Camaros VIN number. Can you make a piece like this?
anthonybyram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:15 PM   #34
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
Also put ME down for the black chrome! Would love to replace all those gold pieces on my Black & IOM Camaro
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:27 PM   #35
GJG

Drives: 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonZ28 View Post
Not sure about doing the black chrome yet or not. Still checking.
Things I need to make sure of.
1) cost
2) quality of the work
3) lead time of the shop

Thanks, Roger
thanks...

i am very interested in the reverse lite trim in b/c
Old 08-18-2009, 06:43 AM   #36
dragonZ28

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonybyram View Post
I had a look at your emblems on Cerberus beautiful Cyber grey metallic camaro, and you guys are on the ball! The emblems are awesome, and look great! Im planning on getting the emblem thats just to the right of the steering column, can you custom engrave the cars VIN? Im looking at getting the emblem that had the 2010 Camaro SS/RS with the addition of the Camaros VIN number. Can you make a piece like this?
Yes,

We can place anything you want on them, even drawings if you like. We are also working on a possible stainless dash plaque version. We are not fully decided on this yet. The mirror stainless is super reflective, and could flash in the drivers eye.
So the mirror finish mterial inside the car may not be the best. However a brushed finish would work fine we think, and we can still etch on the brushed surface.
So whatever you want on there is fine, as long as it will fit!

Thanks, Roger
Old 08-18-2009, 08:00 AM   #37
barking tires
Supercharger

Drives: 2SS Camaro
I would like to see black crome also. I have an IOM with out stripes and IOM interior, but I'm getting the ground effects. And would like to compliment it here and there with black. Looks like a company you can trust!
barking tires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:11 AM   #38
2010 CAMARO SS RS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
excellent work guys keep it up
2010 CAMARO SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:37 AM   #39
2010 2-Tone

Drives: 2010 RY 2SS with Custom Stripes
Dragon,
Please let us know when the dash plaqes are ready. On another note!!! I wanted to tell you that I am REALLY PISSED with what your doing!!!!! Making us choose between so MANY GREAT LOOKING PIECES!!!!HHHHHAAAAAAAA I just want to tell you that you have a niche that should do you really well because the products are unique and the quality seems excellent and the price also seems fair. I will place a big order with ya'll as soon as my car arrives (6 weeks or so) and I decide what all I want without over doing it. Thanks Again!!!!
2010 2-Tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:27 PM   #40
dragonZ28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 2-Tone View Post
Dragon,
Please let us know when the dash plaqes are ready. On another note!!! I wanted to tell you that I am REALLY PISSED with what your doing!!!!! Making us choose between so MANY GREAT LOOKING PIECES!!!!HHHHHAAAAAAAA I just want to tell you that you have a niche that should do you really well because the products are unique and the quality seems excellent and the price also seems fair. I will place a big order with ya'll as soon as my car arrives (6 weeks or so) and I decide what all I want without over doing it. Thanks Again!!!!

We offer a variety of pieces, so customers can choose what they want.
we also have many color combinations so the same item can be customized by different customers to their automotive theme.
Once the agreement is finished it will be spotted in a very obvious place on this board.

Thanks for your interest.

Last edited by dragonZ28; 08-20-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:11 PM   #41
357RAVEN
REDEYE

Drives: Z71
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonZ28 View Post
We're cool,

I know for 100% certain fact, that our prices are unbeatable. We use stainless steels, Different plastics, and mirror acrylics. Combinations of these materials along with the custom stainless steel etching we do is very unique for our customers. We offer items others cannot do for our cost. As it is plain to see.
We are also getting into billet parts. Also as I mentioned earlier, we have a lot not shown yet. The reason for this is simply because we will not be able to sell it for a little while yet. We have verbal, and email approval from GM for our submitted parts, but I need it written. It will be here soon, then it's all coming out.
We sponsor "paid membership" on three different websites/forums. Camaro5 does not require payment, but it will probably be coming. We also sell off of the e-commerce site, and other outlets.
Thank you for the kind words. I will check on the black chrome, we do have a chrome plating source.
The only point I was trying to make earlier is that we are about 40% of his cost for the exact same thing. This is our regular price every day.

Just as a teaser, here are some items coming out.

Please let me know what you think
dragonZ28 The Teaser Shorud Cover is very very clean 110%Great Job!!!!THX
357RAVEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 02:57 PM   #42
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary H50 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
I love hose scuff plates, I have long legs, I am always scuffing my door panels.
I have the same problems.
viper1cobra is offline   Reply With Quote