Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 11-27-2016, 04:50 PM   #15
sdynak

Drives: 2010 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe@CPR.com View Post
Paypal gave me back my money yesterday. Glad this POS didn't win in the end.
2010 1SS LS3, Black, 235/250, .621/.615, 114 + 4, Kooks Stepped Headers, 3.91's, Bo White PTB, Flowmaster Mufflers, Cold Air Industries CAI, Apex Scoop & Windshield Washer Relocate, SLP Wheels, Skip Shift Eliminate, Barton Flat Stick, OEM HID/Halos, Dyno Tuned by ECS
sdynak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 05:11 PM   #16
PostNup
CAR-DASHIAN

Drives: 2015 Ashen Gray Metallic 2SS/RS L99
NICE!!!!
PERFORMANCE: ColdAirInductions CAI, ADM Race Scoop, Cordes Performance Racing Ported TB/IM/Custom VVT Cam, WFO Milled Heads, Stainless Power 1 7/8" LT/3" HFCs, JBA 3" Comp. Cat-Back, Taylor 10.4mm Plug Wires, Tim King Performance Stage 3 6L80, Circle D Billet 3600 Stall, Nic D ECM/TCM Tune, - 458rwhp/413rwtq (prior to PIM), Forgestar F14 (F)18" / (R)17" Rims.

SUSPENSION: Z/28 Rear UCA Bushings, Carlyle Racing LCA/TA, BMR Adj. Toe Rods/Xtreme Anti-Roll Bar, Justice Pete Castor Locks/Radius Rod Inserts, Pegasus Billet Rear Cradle Bushings, Mickey Thompson Street SS II 305/45/17 tires.
PostNup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 09:30 AM   #17
Ttbestas

Drives: Ls3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe@CPR.com View Post
Paypal gave me back my money yesterday. Glad this POS didn't win in the end.
wow! thats how you treat a customer. I have opened the claim with paypal because i havent received the tracking number 10 days after i have sent payment!
I hope community will see that and make their mind before dealing with you guys.
Ttbestas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 10:57 AM   #18
Joe@CPR.com
Account Suspended

Drives: 03 vette, 94 trans am, 04 gto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttbestas View Post
wow! thats how you treat a customer. I have opened the claim with paypal because i havent received the tracking number 10 days after i have sent payment!
I hope community will see that and make their mind before dealing with you guys.
I wouldn't call you a customer more so a thief. A customer I have the up most respect for.
Joe@CPR.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 02:26 AM   #19
MrChrisLS3

Drives: 2018 1SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttbestas View Post
Being nervous 10 days after payment with no tracking number is understandable. However, before filing the claim did make an attempt to contact the vendor?

Did you get the part? and if so, when you did, did you reach out paypal to cancel your claim, or did you leave the vendor to fight it on his own...even though you got what you paid for?
MrChrisLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 12:36 PM   #20
Joe@CPR.com
Account Suspended

Drives: 03 vette, 94 trans am, 04 gto
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChrisLS3 View Post
Being nervous 10 days after payment with no tracking number is understandable. However, before filing the claim did make an attempt to contact the vendor?

Did you get the part? and if so, when you did, did you reach out paypal to cancel your claim, or did you leave the vendor to fight it on his own...even though you got what you paid for?
we talked with him every day up till the day it shipped. He had zero to fear from us.
Joe@CPR.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 07:43 AM   #21
Dmpsix

Drives: Black L99 2SS/RS
Glad for CPR!

It's a good site to see when an owner actually sticks up for themselves.

This thread reminds me of those shitty Yelp reviewers who sit there and act like they're Bobby Flay or Martha Stewart and bash a restaurant because their eggs benedict weren't benedict enough. Then the owner comes out and says Go F yourself in the politest way possible.
Dmpsix is offline   Reply With Quote