Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 12-30-2016, 04:59 PM   #1
Louie1590

Drives: Camaro
Dyno Steve review

Took me a week or so to download the tune due to being out of town so I'm just now getting to post my review. Awesome guy and awesome customer service. I sent my stock file for my sct tuner around 4pm and I didn't check the rest of the day but around 9:30 am the next morning it was on my email. Car performs very well my only complaint is now I want to go even faster lol. Thanks dynosteve for all your help
Louie1590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 07:21 PM   #2
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie1590 View Post
Took me a week or so to download the tune due to being out of town so I'm just now getting to post my review. Awesome guy and awesome customer service. I sent my stock file for my sct tuner around 4pm and I didn't check the rest of the day but around 9:30 am the next morning it was on my email. Car performs very well my only complaint is now I want to go even faster lol. Thanks dynosteve for all your help
Knew you'd like it bud
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Gunmetal Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote