Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 02-16-2011, 11:32 AM   #1
Erik@Torq

Drives: '10 SS + '04 Z16 Z06 S/C
Send a message via MSN to Erik@Torq
Pfadt Camaro RACE Sway bars at TORQ!

We just got another set of these AWESOME Pfadt Race Engineering Camaro Race Sway Bars and thought I would share a few pictures!

These are a no compromise, state-of-the-art unit for the hardcore enthusiast and corner carver! These are race proven sway bars that will work great whether you are an avid Autocrosser, Road Course connoisseur or just want the best handling performance for your Camaro.

The Sway bars offer adjustability like nothing else to really dial in the car for your driving style and for maximum performance. The rear bars are of a 3-piece design like they have used on the Corvette Race bars, and as usual are made out of Chromoly mandrel bent tubing. The aluminum arms are made out 7075-T6 aluminum and don't forget that they also include the adjustable sway bar end links as well for maximum adjustment! After snapping about 4 sets of stock end links myself I know for a fact that these are a necessary upgrade
Unlike the Sport Sway Bars the front Race Bar is also adjustable. We will be throwing a set of these on our shop Camaro for some real world testing shortly and will most certainly be posting results, videos etc here. I have over 28K miles of test miles with Pfadt parts in the Camaro on road courses, Auto-x tracks, drag strip and of course cross country attacks so I look forward to putting these through some serious testing!

FRONT BAR w/ 3 points of adjustment

Erik@Torq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:37 PM   #2
PfadtRacing

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2006 Z06

Sick.....

Erik, they look so good its hard to believe you have to hide them under the car!

We have a number of race teams running these bars now. Nothing but success. GM installed these on the the Chevrolet Camaro SSX and had great things to say about them! Erik, let me know what your customers think about these bars!
PfadtRacing is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro, pfadt, sway bar, torq