Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 01:22 PM   #29
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
CoolestCamaro873....pm sent.

Speaking of the Impalas on the line right now, aren't I correct in saying that the Camaro's won't begin being built until the Impalas are done? Once they finish w/ the Impalas, then they have to outfit the assembly line for the Camaro. This will be a time comsuming process.
Old 01-04-2007, 01:55 PM   #30
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyreal View Post
I hate to be "That Guy" but I would probably put slightly more stock into the claims being made if the posts in question were done with proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure. I could probably even do without paragraphs.

But here's to castles in the sky!
Same here... I think I got the gist of what he was saying. It only takes a couple of seconds to spell check.

Also, I really don’t get it, I read all the posts and don’t see anyone insulting you...

Last edited by KILLER74Z28; 01-04-2007 at 02:07 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 02:21 PM   #31
shelbyGT500

Drives: 07 shelby GT-500
[QUOTE=CoolestCamaro873;4275]killer74z28

Please dont start anymore crap you guys. Making fun of my style of typing is immature . I'm typing the way you guys would prefer now so please grow up and stop insulting me. This is a forum not a competition. I will let you guys know how it handles because one of my family members will be testing it soon out of Australia. If I'm lucky I might go and do the same, but yes this car will be amazing.This platform "zeta" will kill the mustangs , Especially with independent rear vs. the live rear axel on the stang[/QUOTE]

I fixed it your for you so you can see how much easier it is to read.

Look no offense, Butitrulyishardtoreadyourneverendingparagraph. Is this hard for you?? Because thats what it seems like to us when you type.

Put some periods in there. Only 1 comma is alowed unless listing items. Start with capital letter after each period. All iiii should be capital at all times unless inside of a word. All these things would help.Its called the english language. Believe me, im no scolar, I dont think I learned anyhing from the 7th grade on. Its just basic skills.

Thanks for the info by the way. Lets just hope.I dont doubt you at all.I do have my doubts with your sources however.I think thats the problem.Its not becuase we dont believe you, we dont believe your sources.Dont take it personally but ive been around too long and have see it all.The reason nobdy is talking about it is becasue its too far away.Thats the truth. Dont think for a minute that if the car was 6 months away, there would be some mega hype on TV. newstands and such.Its just the way it is....
Old 01-04-2007, 02:44 PM   #32
CoolestCamaro873
The Road's A Bad Joke...

Drives: '12 Camaro SS
Is this sentence better for you? I hope this meets your grammar grading book! Sorry I just type fast and dont put things in because Im from the new age of computer users, so please forgive me, plus I'm from New York where everything happens alot quicker. And you can doubt my sources, that's fine, but you don't know me and you don't know my connections in the industry, and I am not trying to sound like an a** but like I said I am not a real consumer, when the GT 500 Shelby came out and everyone was paying at least $5,000-$20,000 over list, I could've had one for a nickel over cost. My vette I bought it at memo. So there are things i know alot faster than the normal person and call me stupid but my source works for GM not a dealership, so you can call me stupid for believing what he said, but I talked to him again last night and got the low down, and I'm not saying anything about it but I just hope your not actually believing this car will be out late 2008 to early 2009 just so you can save for one and pay over list, because it isn't. But look at it this way when it does come out if you were saving for then by that time you can get one for at least sticker, when the car isn't as hot on the market! But thank oyu for the english leson i hope you enjoyed mine on the benefits of knowing people and not relying on a magazine to tell you what you want to know.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:09 PM   #33
alleykt123
err… MEOW!

Drives: 2005 GTO
Send a message via AIM to alleykt123 Send a message via Yahoo to alleykt123

Quote:
Motorcycle Cop: Whatcha got in the trunk?
J. Frank Parnell: Oh... You don't wanna look in there.

Repo Man
Old 01-04-2007, 03:15 PM   #34
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleykt123 View Post
Old 01-04-2007, 03:18 PM   #35
IToldYouSo
Banned

Drives: 2005 corvette z51
i heard the same thing from a dealer i was tlaking to a couple of weeks ago. they told me all they know is that the camaro is coming out in 08 so that meens that it is coming out in 07 as an 08. this is very good news for me because i cant stand not having a fast car anymore
Old 01-04-2007, 03:21 PM   #36
OverAnxious

Drives: 1967 RS/SS L78 Coupe
Send a message via AIM to OverAnxious Send a message via Yahoo to OverAnxious
Quote:
Cheesypoofs rule

Everyone needs to relax a little
Old 01-04-2007, 03:37 PM   #37
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Quote:
I've watched some nasty disagreements unfold on the GTO forum I belong to…

This site really doesn't have too much bickering, well that was until the past coupla days.
I think it's just this thread and to many people jumping to conclusions. Come on who needs a hug...
Old 01-04-2007, 03:54 PM   #38
alleykt123
err… MEOW!

Drives: 2005 GTO
Send a message via AIM to alleykt123 Send a message via Yahoo to alleykt123
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 View Post
…Come on who needs a hug...
LOL!!!

Old 01-04-2007, 05:27 PM   #39
shelbyGT500

Drives: 07 shelby GT-500
My opinion is that is the car was going to released this year, Im pretty confident we would have seen a production version by now thats for sure.No different than any other car or manf.The car is special but more to enthusiast than chevy.They think dollars and cents......
Old 01-04-2007, 06:17 PM   #40
CoolestCamaro873
The Road's A Bad Joke...

Listen I dont want to start any fighting I'm sorry for even joining this site its seem all I've done is cause trouble, and i thank those wh osent me personal messages to say sorry, I really appreciate it. I hope we can all get along. Listen everyone here thinks what they want ot think because everyone has their sources. I'm sure I'm not the only one on this forum that knows someone or is related to a GM personal, and I'm sure not all the GM personal are on the same page with dates, only those inside the Camaro project. So lets all just stop fighting and just admire the beauty of the Camaro until it comes out, whenever that is!
Old 01-04-2007, 06:50 PM   #41
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolestCamaro873 View Post
Listen I dont want to start any fighting I'm sorry for even joining this site its seem all I've done is cause trouble, and i thank those wh osent me personal messages to say sorry, I really appreciate it. I hope we can all get along. Listen everyone here thinks what they want ot think because everyone has their sources. I'm sure I'm not the only one on this forum that knows someone or is related to a GM personal, and I'm sure not all the GM personal are on the same page with dates, only those inside the Camaro project. So lets all just stop fighting and just admire the beauty of the Camaro until it comes out, whenever that is!
You’re sorry for joining our sight… Why? No one personally attacked you. Who gives a rats ass if someone criticized your writing stile. 99% of the people on this board need to go back to English class. Furthermore, if someone disagrees with information you post, who cares… Don’t take it personally. Opinions are like assholes, everyone’s got one. Are you that fragile? Come on sport, rub some dirt on it and get back out there…
Old 01-04-2007, 07:05 PM   #42
CoolestCamaro873
The Road's A Bad Joke...

Its not that I'm sensitive but I just suffered a very great loss in my life. My best friend died and I've just been very emotional and the last thing I want to do is fight especially over a car and forum. But I'm sorry I joined becasue I felt like I caused trouble, but I'm not leaving but thanks for what your saying your not bad at all.

Closed Thread