Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-18-2014, 04:26 PM   #1
Camaro2SSLS3

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS LS3 6 speed IOM/IOM
Just got my mail order tune & tuner from Jannetty racing!

I recently installed OBX long tube headers with no cats on my Camaro and kept getting check engine lights.
After weighing out my options, I decided to go with the SCT Tuner and mail order tune from Jannetty Racing. After talking with Ted I felt comfortable going with them, as I am VERY anal about my car and am the only person who has ever drove it or worked on it and didn't want someone touching it on a dyno.
I am very happy with the results.
No more check engine light, the awful popping from the Muffler delete and long tubes on decell is almost all gone, it originally sounded like fireworks coming out my exhaust.
It idles smoother and has a lot more throttle response.
So anyone who is thinking about it or not sure about a mail order tune, I would PM Ted at Jannetty racing, I am glad I did.
Camaro2SSLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 06:26 PM   #2
axis
Search Ninja

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS A6
So you're super anal about your car, to the point of not wanting someone to drive it on the dyno, yet you trust someone that isn't anywhere near you to email you a tune for it? That's not a knock on Ted or any other remote tuner, just thinking that's a strange reason to not get a dyno tune. I hope you don't ever need any warranty work done. haha
Bo (knows) White ported TB
Kooks LT's/ Dynomax VT
Pfadted (springs/sways)
Dyno tuned by Rhino and GPI

I once parallel parked a train.
axis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 06:55 PM   #3
nyny69

Drives: 2010 IOM SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by axis View Post
So you're super anal about your car, to the point of not wanting someone to drive it on the dyno, yet you trust someone that isn't anywhere near you to email you a tune for it? That's not a knock on Ted or any other remote tuner, just thinking that's a strange reason to not get a dyno tune. I hope you don't ever need any warranty work done. haha
......... He had me at OBX.
nyny69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:32 AM   #4
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SSLS3 View Post
I recently installed OBX long tube headers with no cats on my Camaro and kept getting check engine lights.
After weighing out my options, I decided to go with the SCT Tuner and mail order tune from Jannetty Racing. After talking with Ted I felt comfortable going with them, as I am VERY anal about my car and am the only person who has ever drove it or worked on it and didn't want someone touching it on a dyno.
I am very happy with the results.
No more check engine light, the awful popping from the Muffler delete and long tubes on decell is almost all gone, it originally sounded like fireworks coming out my exhaust.
It idles smoother and has a lot more throttle response.
So anyone who is thinking about it or not sure about a mail order tune, I would PM Ted at Jannetty racing, I am glad I did.
Hello Tim,
Thank you for the nice write up, I enjoyed working with you, and glad your enjoying your new found power.

Thank you for choosing JRE

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:00 PM   #5
camaro500

Drives: 2017 Jaguar F Type R Tuned 498awhp
Camaro2SSLS3, I feel the same about my car and I went to see JRE last august for LT's from dynatech and an SCT tuner and since then have been buying parts from him and updating my tune. I have recently sent him my data-logs and he returned to me a revised tune within 24 HOURS!
He sent me an email saying the car needed a slight amount more fuel along with the revised tune and IT DRIVES GREAT! He and his team have been consistent on everything. Great work and customer service! He has been behind me since last year on any issue, concern or question and trust me, I have sent MANY emails.
I am glad you are enjoying your car and props to JRE!
camaro500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 08:14 AM   #6
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro500 View Post
Camaro2SSLS3, I feel the same about my car and I went to see JRE last august for LT's from dynatech and an SCT tuner and since then have been buying parts from him and updating my tune. I have recently sent him my data-logs and he returned to me a revised tune within 24 HOURS!
He sent me an email saying the car needed a slight amount more fuel along with the revised tune and IT DRIVES GREAT! He and his team have been consistent on everything. Great work and customer service! He has been behind me since last year on any issue, concern or question and trust me, I have sent MANY emails.
I am glad you are enjoying your car and props to JRE!
Thank you Sir.

Ted.
Old 05-20-2014, 01:25 PM   #7
Issh

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Summit White
I bought a SCT from Ted earlier this month. I'm getting my headers installed Thursday and will be sending him my stock file this week! Can't wait.
Issh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 11:31 AM   #8
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issh View Post
I bought a SCT from Ted earlier this month. I'm getting my headers installed Thursday and will be sending him my stock file this week! Can't wait.
Thanks for the order, I look forward to tuning your car.

Ted.
Old 05-22-2014, 01:54 PM   #9
Issh

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Summit White
I just emailed you my file Ted. Let's hustle up now and get it done. lol

Steve
Issh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 02:55 PM   #10
JANNETTYRACING

Quote: