Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2014, 03:56 PM   #1
CDN SS
Steve from Canada.

Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS with Inferno package.
My experience with ACS so far.

I've read a lot of positive comments about Gary's custom painting if Florida so I thought I would order a pr of ZL1 rockers from him. Also on my wish list was the
T4 splitter from ACS so I asked Gary if he could paint the splitter at the same time as the rockers, not a problem. Here is the timeline that followed.

4/23, ordered rockers and splitter from Gary.

5/08 got a tracking number from Gary with the following message.

" i need your actual address so acs can send you the hard ware and instructions since i just noticed yesterday they werent in the box. thanks"

Sent him my address through a PM.

5/09, emailed ACS twice with my address asking if they had recieved a message from Gary.

5/13, recieved all my parts at the UPS store, paint work was flawless.

5/14, called ACS to see how long until I got my hardware and instructions since I had a big car show to attend on the weekend. No answer so I left my name and number with a quick description of my problem.

5/22, no call back and no replies to my email. I sent ACS a PM on here once again explaining my situation.

5/22, I got a reply PM from Joseph at 9:40 PM with the following reply.

"I apologize for the delay, Gary did indeed call me.

I am very surprised no hardware was included, either way, it will be easier to get it shipped from here.

I'll have to check if the order was processed.

What is you email address, I can email you the instructions, and if you wish, you can purchase the lot of M8X20 bolts / nuts and washers. I'll gladly issue a credit on your behalf, this way you can get the car ready for the show. "

I sent Joseph my email address and expected a reply by today, 4 days later but nothing.

5/26, sent him another reply this morning asking for an update but I'm still waiting.

Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since I recieved my splitter and 19 days since Gary got my address. It is still sitting in my garage waiting for hardware and instructions, hopefully it will be installed before this weekends car show.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:27 AM   #2
CDN SS
Steve from Canada.

Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS with Inferno package.
Update.

After being ignored for almost 3 weeks I called ACS last Tuesday, whoever answered knew about my situation, took down my shipping address and said the hardware and instructions would be shipped that day. The package arrived Friday, at my neighbours house. My name, street name and house number were all incorrect, luckily I saw the truck and asked the driver if the package was for me.

ACS took over 3 weeks to finally get me what was missing from my shipment. Maybe parts were missing from the factory or maybe they got lost at Gary's end but either way I find the customer service at ACS to be ridiculous.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:40 AM   #3
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
When I got my TL1 insert one bolt was missing from the hardware pack. I contacted them through PM on here and a week later they sent me a whole new hardware pack at no charge... I have done more business with them and they have always been quick to respond with any questions.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:56 PM   #4
camarohead

Drives: 2010 ss rs ls3 red-white rallys
dang...hate to read stuff like this. in the market for a splitter and some side rockers..acs was at the top of the list...not sure now...
Old 06-12-2014, 11:27 AM   #5
ACS Composite

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Hi CDN SS

I apologize the experience was terrible. I do wish we can change your mind, we do strive to keep customers happy. I will admit at times things can slip trough the system, this was a request that slipped trough the cracks. Hopefully we'll get a second chance to prove you are a valued customer.

I did personally look after this issue, but it lingered too long for various reasons... clearly not quick enough and unacceptable from my end.

From my understanding the Splitter was shipped from our plant, to Gary for paint and finally back to you. By the time I spoke with Gary and checked the order out I think your show had passed.

I do wish we would have been quicker to get the kit to you.

Joseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN SS View Post
I've read a lot of positive comments about Gary's custom painting if Florida so I thought I would order a pr of ZL1 rockers from him. Also on my wish list was the
T4 splitter from ACS so I asked Gary if he could paint the splitter at the same time as the rockers, not a problem. Here is the timeline that followed.

4/23, ordered rockers and splitter from Gary.

5/08 got a tracking number from Gary with the following message.

" i need your actual address so acs can send you the hard ware and instructions since i just noticed yesterday they werent in the box. thanks"

Sent him my address through a PM.

5/09, emailed ACS twice with my address asking if they had recieved a message from Gary.

5/13, recieved all my parts at the UPS store, paint work was flawless.

5/14, called ACS to see how long until I got my hardware and instructions since I had a big car show to attend on the weekend. No answer so I left my name and number with a quick description of my problem.

5/22, no call back and no replies to my email. I sent ACS a PM on here once again explaining my situation.

5/22, I got a reply PM from Joseph at 9:40 PM with the following reply.

"I apologize for the delay, Gary did indeed call me.

I am very surprised no hardware was included, either way, it will be easier to get it shipped from here.

I'll have to check if the order was processed.

What is you email address, I can email you the instructions, and if you wish, you can purchase the lot of M8X20 bolts / nuts and washers. I'll gladly issue a credit on your behalf, this way you can get the car ready for the show. "

I sent Joseph my email address and expected a reply by today, 4 days later but nothing.

5/26, sent him another reply this morning asking for an update but I'm still waiting.

Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since I recieved my splitter and 19 days since Gary got my address. It is still sitting in my garage waiting for hardware and instructions, hopefully it will be installed before this weekends car show.

Last edited by ACS Composite; 06-13-2014 at 12:58 AM.
Old 06-15-2014, 01:51 PM   #6
camarohead

Drives: 2010 ss rs ls3 red-white rallys
hey joseph...nice to see your response..will be getting your side rockers, t4 splitter and rear bumper extensions within a month..saving up now and almost there..

Closed Thread