Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-31-2014, 12:20 PM   #1
Camarolover85
Account Suspended

Drives: 2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Roto-Fab. Good products, even better customer service!

I'm fairly easy to please, but in this day and age most businesses have horrid practices and even worse customer service. Last Sunday I painted my Roto-Fab intake blue and painted over the sticker because covering it was WAY to tedious for my liking.

So, Sunday night I emailed them and asked about getting a new sticker and how much it would cost? Monday morning at 7am they emailed me back and asked what color I would like, I told them either black or silver. By Thursday morning I had mail and they sent me not only black AND silver, they sent me 3 stickers of each color all for free! It isn't much, but it's the little things like that, that keeps customers coming back. Thanks Roto-Fab!
Attached Images

Camarolover85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 12:43 PM   #2
FL Chevy Guy

Drives: 2015 Carmaro LS
Nice
JacFab Manifold Spacer
MRT V2 Exhaust
Eibach Pro Kit Springs
FL Chevy Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 02:28 PM   #3
Emig5m
100% Sport Møde

Drives: '17 Civic SI + '04 SVT Lightning
I had similar experience with MAC performance intakes where they sent me free mounting bolts when I lost them, lol.
Emig5m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 04:52 PM   #4
Camarolover85
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emig5m View Post
I had similar experience with MAC performance intakes where they sent me free mounting bolts when I lost them, lol.
Haha awesome! See it's stuff like that, that makes me stay a customer! They don't have to do it but they do!
Old 05-31-2014, 05:42 PM   #5
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
I like this, little things matter. Good customer service.
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 09:21 PM   #6
Emig5m
100% Sport Møde

Drives: '17 Civic SI + '04 SVT Lightning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarolover85 View Post
Haha awesome! See it's stuff like that, that makes me stay a customer! They don't have to do it but they do!
Ya, when I called for the bolts I was even asking how much they would cost with shipping but they just shipped them free. Actually they weren't just bolts or I would of just when anywhere and bought them, they had special rubber grommets on the ends to adapt the intake housing to the stock bolt positions....
Emig5m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 01:22 AM   #7
Camarolover85
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Lover View Post
I like this, little things matter. Good customer service.
Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emig5m View Post
Ya, when I called for the bolts I was even asking how much they would cost with shipping but they just shipped them free. Actually they weren't just bolts or I would of just when anywhere and bought them, they had special rubber grommets on the ends to adapt the intake housing to the stock bolt positions....
Yep, that's awesome! My roto-fab has the same thing. I offered to pay to and she just sent them. Didn't even acknowledge the request to pay, just shipped em. The fact they answered my email first thing Monday and shipped them the same day was impressive for me.
Old 06-01-2014, 03:35 PM   #8
BluePhoenix

Drives: GMC Sierra AT4
Roto-fab is awesome for sure.

WTB - 2010 Camaro 1SS or 2SS, Aqua Blue Metallic, A6
BluePhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 04:16 PM   #9
Camarolover85
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePhoenix View Post
Roto-fab is awesome for sure.
Old 06-01-2014, 05:15 PM   #10
SSTG

Drives: 2014 Z51 Corvette
They are a great company, I've spoke with the owner Mike personally and he truly wants to take care of his customers.
SSTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 06:02 PM   #11
trcsr

Drives: 2018 2LT/RS Conv
It is nice to know that there are still companies out there that believe in giving good customer service. I believe that it pays off in the end. I just wish my GM dealer had a similar attitude towards keeping the customer happy!
trcsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 07:23 PM   #12
Camarolover85
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by trcsr View Post
It is nice to know that there are still companies out there that believe in giving good customer service. I believe that it pays off in the end. I just wish my GM dealer had a similar attitude towards keeping the customer happy!
Oh believe me, I wish my GM dealer did the same. This is why I needed to share, because they deserve the good word of mouth (as if they don't get enough on here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTG View Post
They are a great company, I've spoke with the owner Mike personally and he truly wants to take care of his customers.
and they'll continue to get my business as long as they have products available for the car's I drive. Which is hopefully always a camaro :big grin:
Old 06-01-2014, 10:56 PM   #13
TRABlackCamaroSS

Drives: '10 Blk Camaro SS/'08 Blk Silverado
Have RotoFab products on my CamaroSS & yeah they are great...Seen them again at the CamaroFest5 in Baytown this May..excellent customer personnel skills; friendliest Gearheads U can find. Thats why they have repeat customers and are 2nd to none in their products that actually work/Look good doing it!
Attached Images

TRABlackCamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 01:15 AM   #14
Camarolover85
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRABlackCamaroSS View Post
Have RotoFab products on my CamaroSS & yeah they are great...Seen them again at the CamaroFest5 in Baytown this May..excellent customer personnel skills; friendliest Gearheads U can find. Thats why they have repeat customers and are 2nd to none in their products that actually work/Look good doing it!
That's good to hear! I've never been to a meet so I've never met anyone. I have to laugh at the irony of you saying that and having K&N lol