Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 03:17 PM   #1
RudySRT8
Account Suspended

Drives: 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT
God sent me an angel (Let the Hating Begin!!!)

Well , after a lot of confusion and speculation about what car I am getting next , god has sent me an angel from my parents.

My Chrysler lawsuit is done , I am getting a car this week , and I spoke with my mother and father about the car I would get within there price range. I was thinking a synergy green camaro but now that the SS is coming out with it I am going to pass on that color. He said I can have an SS again like my last one , but also saw a poster on my room of a RS with 26" D.U.B rims and said if that's what would make me happier then I can go for it.

I will be picking up an RS this week , and placing an order for the 26" Jokers. I know most people here think I am ruining the car but to each his own , the women love it , I love it , and that's all that counts.

I am wondering if anyone can guide me price wise , I am trying to spend under 10,000 dollars I have been told I can get the 6's with the lift kit for under 8,000. So can someone here tell me what price I should be looking at , I don't know much about rim's i've alawys adored them but never thought they were in my near future until now. They are D.U.B Jokers in 26" size. If anyone can help me price wise I would apprecieate it.

Pics to come this week.

Please keep all negative comments about "ghetto" and all that , to yourself , thank's in advance.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:19 PM   #2
ljustin293

Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
to each his own...good luck...

....not sure about the women loving it though
Old 04-11-2010, 03:21 PM   #3
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
You're right about that. To each his own. I hope you like it.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:24 PM   #4
AdnanHfuda

Drives: none :(
pics?
Old 04-11-2010, 03:26 PM   #5
Rollin Thunder

Drives: 07 yukon xl, 07 vette, 10 SRT8
why did you sell your old camaro?
Old 04-11-2010, 03:26 PM   #6
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
just a question, why no SS? I know you had one last...
As long as you love it,. thats all that matters, your paying for it, do whatever you like
As for the 26s, theyre not my style. Im going with 22s, i also like the 24s look.
AS for ballpark figures, 8k sounds reasonable but im sure you can get it done for less, but for DUBs and lift kit, 8k sounds reasonable
Is that including tires?
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
Old 04-11-2010, 03:29 PM   #7
EMB135Driver
Jedi Master

Drives: Boeing 757/767+2010 IBM 2SS
Don't forget the neon ground effects lighting and the fuzzy dice.....Enjoy.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:30 PM   #8
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMB135Driver View Post
Don't forget the neon ground effects lighting and the fuzzy dice.....Enjoy.
Oddly, people say the same about the GFX
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
Old 04-11-2010, 03:30 PM   #9
2SSARMY
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS/RS
The car isn't made to run rims that big... just a warning. Yeah you can lift it and all but you're going to end up having problems down the road.... real expensive problems.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:31 PM   #10
2SSARMY
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS/RS

These are the 26"
Old 04-11-2010, 03:33 PM   #11
DerekZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by RudySRT8 View Post
Well , after a lot of confusion and speculation about what car I am getting next , god has sent me an angel from my parents.

My Chrysler lawsuit is done , I am getting a car this week , and I spoke with my mother and father about the car I would get within there price range. I was thinking a synergy green camaro but now that the SS is coming out with it I am going to pass on that color. He said I can have an SS again like my last one , but also saw a poster on my room of a RS with 26" D.U.B rims and said if that's what would make me happier then I can go for it.

I will be picking up an RS this week , and placing an order for the 26" Jokers. I know most people here think I am ruining the car but to each his own , the women love it , I love it , and that's all that counts.

I am wondering if anyone can guide me price wise , I am trying to spend under 10,000 dollars I have been told I can get the 6's with the lift kit for under 8,000. So can someone here tell me what price I should be looking at , I don't know much about rim's i've alawys adored them but never thought they were in my near future until now. They are D.U.B Jokers in 26" size. If anyone can help me price wise I would apprecieate it.

Pics to come this week.

Please keep all negative comments about "ghetto" and all that , to yourself , thank's in advance.

Ahh yeah......GHETTO!!!!

The wheels work on THAT because it was a wide body conversion, and even still, it looks horrible. Your Camaro will look like crap with those wheels. Dude, seriously, put money into some better performance or appearance upgrades.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:33 PM   #12
ART-2008

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro 6M, 2005 Lotus Elise
No need for hate. It's your car, you should get EXACTLY what you want. What mystifies me is all of the posters who ask:

Should I buy a Camaro?
What Color should I get?

Why would anyone need a group of strangers to tell them what color to buy?

Your taste is not the same as mine, but I understand that you want your car to look unique, and not like everyone elses Camaro.

I respect the man (or woman) who knows what he (or she) wants, and makes it happen.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:35 PM   #13
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
A teacher of mine once commented to me about modifying the appearance of your car for "the ladies"...."who is more likely to comment on the modification", he said, "a lady or a guy who's into cars? So then....who would it seem you're trying to attract?"

At this point he broke into laughter and I left thinking...he's got a point...
Old 04-11-2010, 03:36 PM   #14
RudySRT8
Account Suspended

Drives: 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
just a question, why no SS? I know you had one last...
As long as you love it,. thats all that matters, your paying for it, do whatever you like
As for the 26s, theyre not my style. Im going with 22s, i also like the 24s look.
AS for ballpark figures, 8k sounds reasonable but im sure you can get it done for less, but for DUBs and lift kit, 8k sounds reasonable
Is that including tires?
I don't want an SS if I am putting 26"rims on it that would slow the car down too much , and it's just not worth it to spend an extra 10k on an engine when it will be a show car ...

Closed Thread