Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 10-08-2010, 07:33 PM   #15
turborenegade

Drives: 2011 2SS RS LS3 M6
i feel your pain. i wanted mine for memorial day weekend. it arrived 2 days before memorial day. business days that is. 25 miles from my house. and sat there 5 days. did not get if for the memorial weekend. burnt me up. arrived at dealership day after holiday. so your not the only one this stuff has happened to. you will forget about all this when its parked in your driveway soon. the situation sucks but we can relate with you
turborenegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:47 PM   #16
FEN

Drives: BLACK 2SS/RS
Ummm, i think im lost or in the wrong forum or something? What does this have to do with "Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons"
FEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:49 PM   #17
011silver 2SS

Drives: 2011 2ss inlaid silver seats a6
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepItGreasey View Post
stop whining.

there are people here who have waited a helluva lot longer than two and a half months to get their cars.

mine was held in QC for an entire month because of the battery cable recall.

and if you have lurked here for a while, or even did a bit of reading about the ordering process - you'd know that the dealers don't know JACK when it comes to production dates or estimated times of delivery.

how long did it take me to get my car? ohhhh say about 8 MONTHS
sorry it took so long greasy, thanks for your infinate wisdom, the thing that puzzels me though is, is it your hair, or your teeth thats greasy,,lol, have a nice night.
011silver 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:59 PM   #18
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
You chose to order a vehicle, and that requires a lot of patience. You can't just roll of the lot with a car that isn't on the lot, meaning that you have to wait for it to arrive and be available.

The process has a lot of steps. First, you must tell the dealer what you want. Second, the dealer must convey this order to GM. At this point, you are in line. Third, GM must produce your order after your long wait. Fourth, the order must be inspected. Fifth, the order must make its way to you. GM no longer is in control of your vehicle. A transportation company takes responsibility for your car. Finally, your dealer inspects and delivers your car. You chose this process, and it is painful, but you get the perfect car in the end.

I wish you the best, and I hope you have a great time in your new car at the end of it.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:01 PM   #19
68/2010
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS Rally Yellow
5 Months here. And trust me it's soooooooooo worth the wait. But, I know how you feel I was crazy worrying about my car. calling the dealer all the time and he never knew anything. Hang in there it will be here before you know it. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!