Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 06-24-2011, 05:11 PM   #29
Iomcamaro
The enjoyment never ends

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS IOM #25223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan@Adams View Post
Sorry you feel that way... its no doing of mine... it seems that we just have very loyal customers here. Anymore I'm like the 10th guy to respond in these threads.

We're not the only game in town, and we know that. We simply try very hard and earn very loyal customers for our efforts... I appreciate what business we do get from you on the soap and detail spray and don't hold anything against you for using the other stuff... part of the fun of detailing is trying other products.

Don't let the Adam's fanboys here sour you on us
I'm glad that you see it the way I see it. I enjoy trying new things out. It's what keeps me interested in detailing. It's like a destiny to find "the perfect products" and it just keeps me going.
Iomcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:49 PM   #30
Tecca

Drives: ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan@Adams View Post
Don't let the Adam's fanboys here sour you on us
This might be why I am so hard on Adam's. 90% of the users in this forum have only used Adam's and because Adam's is user friendly they think they are detailing experts because they get a good finish. However 95% of them probably cannot explain what proper beading is and what it means, or what it is better and why between, sealants, carnuaba, and coatings. Then they give bad advice or say just clay you car like it is some magical product that fixes everything.

Adam's is a great Beginners-Intermediate product and you can get excellent results. I just believe the durabilty isn't there like some products out there.
Tecca is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
detail, maguires, plastic, trim detailer